STOLEN My 80 Was stolen last night -Colorado- (Recovered!!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be looking for your pieces and parts to be for sale. These rigs are worth good money in parts.

Just shared with a couple Facebook groups. Best of luck man. This kinda thing lurks in the back of my mind.
Made an easy Instagram size photo for people to share for you. Now hopefully the interwebs can go to work

View attachment 2671773
That's a great image but the truck was stolen here in Grand Junction and not Durango, right @devo?

I have a anti theft device on mine, because thieves do not get punished here

Fingers crossed🙏🤞

@devo I had posted it in a couple face book groups. Someone commented that it was recovered. I wanted to check with you here before I pulled the posts from Facebook

1620946403008.png

Yes Lady’s and Gentleman My 1997 40th Anniversary FZJ80 has been recovered. F Yes, I’m pretty happy! It was being used on a crime spree where the Methican Americans were breaking in to storage facilities and also stealing mailboxes. Some how the cops got info on my 80 from the crime spree. They found it parked along one of the major roads here in Grand Junction, North Ave., 15 minutes from my house. It was parked in front of a known and illegal gambling establishment.

devo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom