Builds My 78' Barn find FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Look who’s been selected as a Rockauto poster child!

EE0EE962-541B-41D3-9F0B-EC2EED05DA88.jpeg
6170B9A0-5D13-4CEF-9B3E-785F3F47F402.jpeg

Are you getting a cut?? If not you should.

Not hardly! They don’t sell them, they include a free magnet with every purchase. Samson is now in that mix.

Last edited:
Nice!

All the parts your car will ever need.

So I’m confused. Does that mean that blue 45 is now a parts rig? 😝

Happy Tanksgiving to all of my Mud brothers and sisters!

I am thankful for each of you!!

Will I am running 12v. I sourced the starter and alternator from a 2H I had.

Will I am running 12v. I sourced the starter and alternator from a 2H I had.

Roger that. So the 2H 12-volt starter and 12-volt alternator/vacuum pump will work on the 12HT engine?

Correct! On the outside they are identical. On the inside there are a few differences.

Last edited:
Just be sure you can use the internally regulated unit. I’m pretty sure mine is external. Either can work but it is usually best to match what you are already wired for/using.

Last edited:
Yes, 11,000 miles and no indication of rubbing. Those are very stout motor mounts!

Im supposed to be catching up on work. A 2 minute mud browsing break turned into over an hour of re-reading the beginning of your thread. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for all the posts you did on this build it really is an enjoyment to read all you went through making Samson just right.
I may be traveling to spend a week or two in Jones Valley for work this summer. If the timing works, maybe the moons will align and it will be during a club meeting I can stop by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom