My 69' fj40 project needs a new home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FIRE SALE!!! My 69' fj40 project needs a new home NEW PRICE $3500.00

I need to raise some funds for a new tractor so some of my other toys need to find new homes :frown:

I currently have it listed on craigslist for $4500.00

1969 Toyota landcruiser

But thought I would see if any of you guys wanted it for $3500 OBO. I probably have this much in it in new parts/access. Anyway my project needs a new home!! call or email with questions.

It is still a work in progress as there is still alot of small things that need to be completed on this rig, some electrical, finish welding of the cage, some brake work, steering alignment just to mention a few.

the good: almost completely rust free rig, some sheetmetal replacement was was done by the PO and the frame looks like it was blasted and then POR 15'ed. lots of new parts. has a running 2F and 4 speed in it pretty solid rig.

the bad: no title, but with a some effort it can be had in KS. Only comes with a bill of sale.

shoot me a PM or give me call (cell 319-621-9025) and I will be happy to tell you everything I know about it. Asking $6500 (New Price $3500)for it but this is open to negotiation. Also have lots of spare parts that come with the 40. I have an ARB locker and compressor that could be added to the deal for a little more otherwise I will sell them separate.

Jeremy

Last edited:
having technical difficulties attaching a pic / Fixed
fj40 pic small.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very solid rig. I hate you have to sell it.

Get that title and I think it would sell fast, without ,in some states like Texas its almost impossible to get one with the illegal situation . MIke

Alright there doesn't seem to be any interest in the ol' fj. so check the garage sale section as I will be selling some of the goodies off it in the near future.

Garage sale section in tac or other

TAC first and then the regular classifieds and craigslist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom