My 40 is for sale. Want to buy new motorcycle (or trade for one) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
Last edited:
Aloha Sickrock

Sorry to read Ur news.

What is Ur plan ? Build the FJ Cruiser , an other rig , new beach house ,,,,,,, ? ?

Thanks Donal. Pass the word around at work for me.

Aloha Sickrock

Sorry to read Ur news.

What is Ur plan ? Build the FJ Cruiser , an other rig , new beach house ,,,,,,, ? ?

Dave,

I'm moving more towards bikes. Bought my son a dirt bike and a dual sport 83 Honda xl600r for me for trails and forest riding. I've been riding my bike a lot to work on the road so it makes sense to buy a new bike for the road and the cruiser sale should let me pay cash for a new bike. I just don't use the 40 as much as I did or at all really.

GLWS! If you ever decide to give Sport Touring a try (or want an awesome commuter), I have a Honda VFR...

GLWS! If you ever decide to give Sport Touring a try (or want an awesome commuter), I have a Honda VFR...
Thanks cool bike but my back can't handle the angle. My Vstrom ABS allows me to sit upright. Just selling now

this has been sold

Glad it worked out for you. Will it be staying close by?

Nope. Navy guy stationed in San Diego. Loaded it up and drove it to its new home Saturday. I've got my motorcycle to ride trails like Bad and Connor has his little bike so I will still do off-roading.

Well , sorry to hear its gone but hope U enjoy the tail all the same with the boys.

See U out there soon.

It was collecting dust. Paying of the new V-storm, some bills, and banking some was well worth it. It went to a good guy and it's all set up to wheel hard. Did all the hard work (which was all the fun even with the blood and cussing). Cruisers fetch a pretty penny these days.

So , are U going to update Ur "signature" about the FJ40 to SOLD ? ?

Just playing.

At some point