My 2020 Heritage - Build Date 8/7, Ship Date 8/23 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I placed an order for a 2020 Heritage about a month ago...JUST before dealers entered their allocation preferences.

Today my dealer called and said my Heritage has been allocated! (August 1st allocation).

So I'm hoping to get the build sheet any day now. And I hope to be driving it by October 1 at the very latest!

Excited to join the club.

dims.jpeg.jpg

Do they come with the roof basket pictured?

And potentially a collectors item / rare model.

I had a 2010 FJ Trail Teams edition. That thing traded in 5 years later for what I paid for it new. Of course they stopped making those in US...

Btw. Is the Heritage Toyota's way of saying goodbye to the 5.7? Possible redesign? Or just good marketing?

I wish they brought back Amazon Green for this special edition, an exclusive paint color would have made this a really special package. At least the package is reasonably priced.
Yes, an exclusive color would have been nice. They are making the sequoia trd in the green I believe. That would have been amazing on the LC.

And potentially a collectors item / rare model.

I had a 2010 FJ Trail Teams edition. That thing traded in 5 years later for what I paid for it new. Of course they stopped making those in US...

Btw. Is the Heritage Toyota's way of saying goodbye to the 5.7? Possible redesign? Or just good marketing?
I LOVE my 2012 red TT!

Awesome, I won't look for it at the Home Depot and may actually never see one out in the wild. I like those wheels. D pillar badges are desirable because mine were stolen in 1995 in Springfield Missouri off my FJ55

It comes with the rear entertainment standard so the $2300 up-charge isn't that much. I like that they took out the running board but wished they kept the body side molding.

It comes with the rear entertainment standard so the $2300 up-charge isn't that much. I like that they took out the running board but wished they kept the body side molding.
Where did you see that it comes with rear entertainment standard? Pls post link!

False

The rear entertainment screens have always been an option. No different with the heritage edition. In fact it’s the only option.

The rear entertainment screens have always been an option. No different with the heritage edition. In fact it’s the only option.

That’s not true for the US spec’d 200s. Rear entertainment system was only recently an option (‘17 or ‘18 models, can’t remember which). I know at least up until the ‘16 they were on all US models. I think the only available option on my ‘16 was the remote start.

Saw that bad boy in person at the Chicago Auto Show... you're going to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom