My 2006 FZJ71 Pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.true4wd.com
Enjoy the pics:

wh_51583530.jpg

wh_48562136.jpg

wh_72318852.jpg

wh_54631358.jpg

wh_32209618.jpg

wh_89824742.jpg

And check this out, Saudi Arabia have a 70series potato chips :D hope we can get it in Kuwait ;p

wh_65392207.jpg

And check this out, Saudi Arabia have a 70series potato chips hope we can get it in Kuwait...

:grinpimp:

what's that furry flece around the gear shift, is it a factory option....:D

nice pics

Last edited:
Hi All:

Ugh! It just *kills* me that Toyota Motor Sales USA is not willing to let me go into steep debt to finance one of these awesome trucks here in the United States! :crybaby: :D

"King," thanks for sharing these photos - you've got one nice rig there!

Oh, BTW, where can I get a bag of those 71 Series potato chips?!? :grinpimp:

Regards,

Alan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy the pics:

wh_51583530.jpg

wh_48562136.jpg

wh_72318852.jpg

wh_54631358.jpg

wh_32209618.jpg

wh_89824742.jpg

And check this out, Saudi Arabia have a 70series potato chips :D hope we can get it in Kuwait ;p

wh_65392207.jpg

I love it, noticed in the pics you have manual windows and a manual tranny. Cant beat that, I love simplicity, what kind of engine does your cruiser have in it?

Thanks all

Tapage: its a fake desert fox skin, since that i hate to kill animals so it gives a nice look i guess, :)

Gold boy: No its not a factory option.

Josie's LandCruiser: thanks a lot, and i wish these Cruisers will be in sale at the US market because we need some engine modification parts, and i also wish that these Cruisers wont be in the US market cause i think when they get there they will be equiped with IFS's :frown: not Live axles

PurpuleFJ62: same here, i love a 4wd Rig with nice simplicity things ;) , and actually the engine is inline six Petrol 1FZ-FE 4500EFI (240hp) :D

Thanks all again.

well I bet you atleast had a diesel option. No such luck here. If I remember correctly, isint the 1FZ-FE the engine used here in the 80 series after they did away with the 3F-E. Its got alot of power, is it quick.

Whats its weight?

I saw some people on here with superchargers on that engine....:D

Well they got diesel engine for the FZJ71, but i prefer Petrol since its cheep here in the middle east, and its also fast and powerfull, and with a shorty wheel base....its so fast :D

i tried racing with a 2006 wrangler once, but actually the wrangler did not even see my third light lamp hehehe :grinpimp:,

and yeah in the UAE they got superchargers for that engine, but its better to keep it stock and clean for more working years

and the 70series had this engine since 2000, its the same engine that the 80series got but in 2000 as i said they raised the horsepower :smokin: and the tourqe.

Can Kuwaiti's/Saudi's get any other colour besides Sandy Taupe with red graphics:D

I bet those 70 series potato chips would sell well at Moab:D

Last edited:
It looks like you have a pretty clean hj60 from what I see, nice 71!!! I see 71's every day and everywhere and never get tire of looking them. I guess we are one of the few persons in here that have the luck to see 2006, 07' 70's and 71's that still been fabricated by toyota. So thank god and toyota for giving us the luck to have the 70 series on the market for a long time and hope it still be available another 10 more years!!! Is a shame that here discontinued the 80 series right now on february 2007 but again lucky us to still have brand new 2007, 06', 70's and 80's so :cheers: to that!!!!

:beer:

i tried racing with a 2006 wrangler once, but actually the wrangler did not even see my third light lamp hehehe :grinpimp:,

sure nice to see it .. and say gota j**p ! :D

Hi all,

roscofFJ73: Well the the sandy color is the basic one you see in the showrooms but if any person wants to get another color its must be a special order, like what i did on 2002, this is my FZJ74 but i sold it last year :crybaby: to get the 2006 FZJ71 :D

These pics of my 74 (trip to Oman)

wh_50189099.JPG

wh_47308269.JPG

Last edited:
FJ60_cruiser:

Sure you're right, and i guess the 70series is the only one who makes the Land Cruiser still looks tuff :D with its simplicity and the Live Axles

2007 FZJ71:
wh_62419567.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

roscofFJ73: Well the the sandy color is the basic one you see in the showrooms but if any person wants to get another color its must be a special order, like what i did on 2002, this is my FZJ74 but i sold it last year :crybaby: to get the 2006 FZJ71 :D

]

Ive always wondered why they were all the same colour nearly.
In Australia they are all white unless you order another colour:D

Gowah Alsali7 , how r u , and how is Australia ;)
found any accessories for u`r cruiser ;)

nice thread o mashalla u`r old 74 pics in oman 3awarat galbi :doh:

by the way , where is u`r car , i didn`t see it in u`r house for a long time !

nice to see u here , and plz say salam to ibrahim :)

yours,
Ghazi , kuwait

this one used to be mine...
guy I sold it to has put it on the market for 18,500$cdn
in Montreal, Canada
3B, 5 speed
REALLY clean truck...
Back-upMacyr2006001.jpg

KING OF THE HILL Thanks for Nice Pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom