Builds GXOG: My 2003 GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truck is headed to the shop tonight for a stock tank pump/sending/filter, purge valve R&R, some new rear calipers, and some little welding things I don't have the gear to do. Then June is trans cooler and suspension time. Then I will be ready for FJ Summit and the rest of this year! Then I will see where Marlin is with the new front end and steering rack for late this year/winter/early spring rebuild of the front and I can call her done aside from PM after all these years.

Working on solutions for suspension, steering, and getting things prepped for yet another Colorado trip in a few weeks. Looking forward to Summit! Towed my trailer to Nashville by way of Knoxville and the nomad VB and TCC with the tank were a killer combo. Filled up in GA, drove to Knoxville, then south of Nashville, then back to Knoxville on one fill. Got around 10.5-11 mpg and never had trans temps above 200 the whole time (there are a lot of long mild hills on that drive that usually cause gear hunting).

About 2500 or so

Almost In California at $4/gallon.....I couldn’t bring myself to fill it till Nevada. Also Dan, I can’t get mine to register 4 green bars. Like it’s not all the way full. You experience that at all?

No. I generally fill $150 and it goes all green

updated!

I gotta know... how did you come up with your username? Are you a nefarious impaler??

I was renamed by Woody after nearly getting biblical with a tree branch by accident on the Rubicon

Finished my wiring for the conqueror trailer. Also figured out how to get into the wifi controls on the trailer.

Can now hook up a lot faster and run the brake controller, plus charge the trailer with a 50A anderson hookup!

71780564_10156656111638123_9013805210794983424_n.jpg

Finished my wiring for the conqueror trailer. Also figured out how to get into the wifi controls on the trailer.

Can now hook up a lot faster and run the brake controller, plus charge the trailer with a 50A anderson hookup!

View attachment 2102319
do you have a BT trailer brake controller or standard box under knee-panel

Just a standard

Great build. Do you have any more pics of the Aux Tank? I would love to see how it looks from different angles with regards to ground clearance and departure angle. That's such a huge upgrade to range.

I ran the rubicon with it last year. It doesn't hang down very much at all (I did have skid plate welded to it).

35126899_1966287467017715_8583360264085176320_n.jpg

Adding Ceika rear brakes and a panhard relo kit to the list. Just waiting on the RCLT. I already got Icon remote resi CDCV LT c/o for it when it does release :)

They look great! Your truck is so understated considering the serious hardware aboard and the serious use it is put to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom