Builds My 2003 GX470

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Truck is headed to the shop tonight for a stock tank pump/sending/filter, purge valve R&R, some new rear calipers, and some little welding things I don't have the gear to do. Then June is trans cooler and suspension time. Then I will be ready for FJ Summit and the rest of this year! Then I will see where Marlin is with the new front end and steering rack for late this year/winter/early spring rebuild of the front and I can call her done aside from PM after all these years.

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Working on solutions for suspension, steering, and getting things prepped for yet another Colorado trip in a few weeks. Looking forward to Summit! Towed my trailer to Nashville by way of Knoxville and the nomad VB and TCC with the tank were a killer combo. Filled up in GA, drove to Knoxville, then south of Nashville, then back to Knoxville on one fill. Got around 10.5-11 mpg and never had trans temps above 200 the whole time (there are a lot of long mild hills on that drive that usually cause gear hunting).

Almost In California at $4/gallon.....I couldn’t bring myself to fill it till Nevada. Also Dan, I can’t get mine to register 4 green bars. Like it’s not all the way full. You experience that at all?

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Finished my wiring for the conqueror trailer. Also figured out how to get into the wifi controls on the trailer.

Can now hook up a lot faster and run the brake controller, plus charge the trailer with a 50A anderson hookup!

71780564_10156656111638123_9013805210794983424_n.jpg

DRANGED

SILVER Star
Finished my wiring for the conqueror trailer. Also figured out how to get into the wifi controls on the trailer.

Can now hook up a lot faster and run the brake controller, plus charge the trailer with a 50A anderson hookup!

View attachment 2102319
do you have a BT trailer brake controller or standard box under knee-panel

Top Bottom