My 100 series LC saved my family's life (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
An incredible act of stupidity by a "hit-and-run" driver almost cost me and my family our lives this past week. Our 100 gave up its life so I could post this today. we were hit on the driver's door by an insanely crazy ass going +/- 80 mph in a 45 (we were slowing to around 40 to turn left). I believe he submarined under the left front door which pushed us over and into a rollover. I cannot say the location or the state of our injuries due to potential litigation but surface to say we are alive and will heal.

Thank you for your concern and I will be looking for a replacement 100 soon...

IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG

WOW, glad you and the family are alright.

Holy cow. Glad you had a good ending to that crazy story. Is the person looking at the truck one of the passengers?

I am glad that you are all ok! That looks like a serious accident.

Wow! Glad you're all reasonably okay! (based on what you've described). What kind of car hit you?

Those are sobering pictures, I'm glad that you and your family are all right. Can't account for crazy.

Wow really glad you and your family are ok. My son and I were actually hit by another driver while driving our long time Cruiser on Monday as well. Not nearly as serious as yours, but I am incredibly thankful for the protection it gave us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom