My 100 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

New to the scene. I’ve been a lurker for a while and decided to take the plunge. I’m a big car guy and have gone through my share of vehicles. We have three girls and just traded our minivan in for this ‘99. (MoongooseGA twin)
30612972928_39ef1f6014_z.jpg

The wife wanted something smaller to drive around the city so I got her a Cmax. I was thinking of lowering the van and figured having two lowered (my g8 gxp is on coilovers) vehicles was a little much. Needed a break from the low life and decided going the opposite direction.
29707891927_6ef501b3f9_c.jpg

Some may have saw the ad for my 100 on autotrader. It was a 1 owner high mileage truck (330k) traded in up at Nalley Lexus. Seems to be in good condition for the mileage. I have records dated back to first service. They did a good job taking care of it. The interior will need a deep clean. Paint correction is the works. Plans are to lift it and and put some new wheels/tires on. Restore as we go. Most likely fender flares and side steps will come off. Mods after lift and wheels will slowly trickle on after that. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Heh, that is a good looking truck :cheers: And the G8, too. I've always liked them. I shopped them for a while before I got an E55 a few years ago. I always missed having a manual option.

Where in the area are you? And what are you planning for paint correction? I'm still yet to do the first one on my truck. The paint's in overall good shape, but I'm not thrilled about the time of wheeling out such a big, dark vehicle. It's a week on its own.

Heh, that is a good looking truck :cheers: And the G8, too. I've always liked them. I shopped them for a while before I got an E55 a few years ago. I always missed having a manual option.

Where in the area are you? And what are you planning for paint correction? I'm still yet to do the first one on my truck. The paint's in overall good shape, but I'm not thrilled about the time of wheeling out such a big, dark vehicle. It's a week on its own.

Haha. Thanks. The LC is my first automatic in a long time. When looking for my gxp it had to be a manual. Such a fun family car ;)

I’m in the city. On the east side. I can spend all day cleaning up a car as it’s kinda my therapy. Mines got a few dings and dents that I’m going to try to pop out. Got a pdr kit that I’m going to experiment with. Then hopefully start the correction process. My van had a lot surface area too :bang:
44596895432_497088f411_c.jpg

42836972020_485e62c2f9_c.jpg

I may have seen your wagon around before. Have you had it long? I used to do a lot of work on the east side, lots of 30032 and 30316 areas.

I sold that wagon about a year ago or so. I’m in Kirkwood so it may have been me. If you’re ever out this way hit me up.

Hey 900ex great looking LC. Love the stable of vehicles also. I also love spending all day cleaning up my cars. Washing cars and paint correction is therapy for me. I like the before and after and the hard work and appreciating the results after. Looking forward to meeting you and Mongoose sometime soon. I just picked up a 98 LX a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom