MV50 SuperFlow Hi-Volume Air Compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought one (back when they were a little cheaper), but had lots of problems. Mine didn't last two months.

First the little valve dealie wouldn't fit my rims (not the compressor's fault). It hit the center cap in the wheel.

Then the little black rubber hose burst.

Then the compressor would draw more than 15A and blow the fuze after about 2 minutes run time.

OBTW: None of the quickrelease or threads into the compressor head are a standard configuration/size.

I'm curious about other's experiences? When it ran, it worked pretty good, and I saw some had mounted them on their fender well.....

Good luck with yours.

I keep it in the bag, which is tied to the roll cage with a bungee cord

I've had mine a couple years now and I, too, keep it in the bag in a rear area carbo box. I decided not to hard mount it to the rig......you never know when someone else (or another of my vehicles) would need some air. I've been very pleased with the unit.....used it many, many times.....never had any problems.

mine's in the bag also...it's a spare for my powertank, which always seems to run out when i air up my third tire. they're waaaaaayyyyyyy too slow for me to use on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom