MV50 compressor group buy take 1.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep

Threads
I was able to get a few extra compressors and I currently have 3 available.

Price is still $42 + shipping. Please PM me if you are interested. Be sure to send me your ship-to zip code and if your shipping address is business or home so I can send you final pricing.

Info from group buy 1.0 can be found here.

----------------
As a reminder:

PayPal via a CASH funded payment is all I can accept as payment.

Warranty claims for the purchase of a compressor as part of this group buy will be between the purchaser and the manufacturer/distributor.

As a purchaser of a new product, you will be afforded the manufacturer's full warranty. Warranty information will be provided with the product.

Please refer to the manufacturer/distributor for additional information.

Yep is only the coordinator of this group buy and has no affiliation with the manufacturer/distributor.

Yep will not accept returns or refunds.

Yep assumes no liability as part of this group buy other than to ensure the compressors are shipped with at least $42 of insurance to the purchasers and that the shipment has a tracking number. Tracking numbers for shipments to purchasers will be provided by PM or email.

Claims for compressors not received or received damaged will be between the shipping company and the purchaser.

How much shipped to 23320?

4x4CPOSEADOG- sent PM with price.

Others, if interested, simply PM me with your zip code and if your ship-to address is business or residential. Please do not post your information in this thread.

Thanks for organizing the group buy, compressor received!

Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom