@Musthave <-- member, supporting vendor, and gouger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
musthave sold me some Depo headlights. He advertised them as new/unused. They are not new or unused. More than that they have been modified/cut so the grill screws dont all hook up because the tab is cut off.

I would say these were sold at $400 as 8.5 out of 10 and arrived as 4 out of 10. $400 for used Depos is a bit of a price gouge but he also said he sold a new pair (the ones he advertised to me?) for $900. That's real price gouging.

I asked to swap for the new ones that were advertised, a partial refund, or even some tabs off a busted set of headlights so I could glue them on. Some way for him to make it right. He denied my request.

Don't sell to musthave if you want to boost the mud community and don't buy from him if you want the actual part you paid for. Supporting vendor my a$$.

The lights he purchased were not the new ones I had listed. Our conversation started a month before my posting of new denso lights. Nowhere in any communication to the buyer did I say I was selling him new lights.

I should have known better when he said that he should get a better price on shipping. Even though that was almost $50 per receipt I sent to him.

So, $350 for used denso lights that are NLA? A great deal that anyone here would br happy with.

Do I sell parts for a profit, yes, absolutely, always will. Does supply and demand determine price? Absolutely.

It's an open forum, man. That gives you every right to counter my claim but the ones I bought were the ones you listed. And shipping was from St. Pete, FL to Jacksonville, FL and you used an enormous box; that's how you got dinged on the shipping you included in the sale price.

Because you sell for profit is exactly why you especially are supposed to deliver what was advertised. Up to the reader to decide whether you deserve business. Notice no comment on the $900 sale Or why the part he sold me had damage.

Last edited:
I shipped with a plethora of packing material so that there was ZERO risk of something getting damaged, most people like that. I know that I do. When I get a box from a vendor and I see that it is huge but packed well I know that they took the time to pack it right. That goes a long ways. Shipping is what it is, there is no changing it, the shippers have to make their money too.

No need to comment on who my customers are or how much they paid most of them like their privacy.

The part sold had no damage and literally came out of a box that I received them in and went into another box. All tabs were present, one tab doesn't look like the rest and it's not supposed to. I just bought a set of stock headlights and it looks the same.

When I saw how much the shipping was at UPS ($57.00) I figured I'd try FedEx, if they quoted over $50 I was going to tell you it's not worth the cost to ship. Hindsight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom