Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats Murf! I am glad to hear and it is even closer to where we are now. That new shop is lucky to have you!

GREAT NEWS!

Like they did last year on radiators, Toyota is becoming more price competitive with many more of their OEM parts. in 2020 these items will be the same great parts but at a lower price point.

Toyota is excited to announce, effective January 1, 2020, significant price adjustment to align the following part categories to be more competitive within the market. With these price reductions, there should be an opportunity for increased parts sales across the board.

Product Category
Reduction %
Air Flow Meter
-22%​
Brake Caliper
-44%​
Throttle Body
-31%​
Steering Rack
-30%​
Starter
-51%​
Alternator
-50%​
A/C Compressor
-43%​
Serpentine Belts
-45%​
Power Steering Reservoir
-25%​

Last edited:
GREAT NEWS!

Like they did last year on radiators, Toyota is becoming more price competitive many more of their OEM parts. in 2020 these items will be the same great parts but at a lower price point.

Toyota is excited to announce, effective January 1, 2020, significant price adjustment to align the following part categories to be more competitive within the market. With these price reductions, there should be an opportunity for increased parts sales across the board.

Product Category
Reduction %
Air Flow Meter
-22%​
Brake Caliper
-44%​
Throttle Body
-31%​
Steering Rack
-30%​
Starter
-51%​
Alternator
-50%​
A/C Compressor
-43%​
Serpentine Belts
-45%​
Power Steering Reservoir
-25%​

Any idea what a TPS runs and is it in stock, or has it been discontinued?

GREAT NEWS!

Like they did last year on radiators, Toyota is becoming more price competitive many more of their OEM parts. in 2020 these items will be the same great parts but at a lower price point.

Product Category
Reduction %
Air Flow Meter
-22%​
Brake Caliper
-44%​
Throttle Body
-31%​
Steering Rack
-30%​
Starter
-51%​
Alternator
-50%​
A/C Compressor
-43%​
Serpentine Belts
-45%​
Power Steering Reservoir
-25%​

Doh! Replaced my steering rack too soon.

Oooohhhh I like this. I'm on the verge of rebuilding calipers and the steering box!!

:hmm: I'll take this to the Lexus dealer when the steering on the GX needs to be done . . .

@murf - PM sent for a repair quote, let's get down to business! :) :)

Last edited:
Congrats!! Welcome to the dark side!! I mean East side!!

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts, call the part manager Kevin Harrington @ 480-655-4463 or email k.harrington@bergegroup.com. The parts are discounted for club members (mention "Landcruiser club" or "Copper state Cruisers") and Riverview will NOT charge a "pick-up" fee.
Thank you! Murf

Kevin the parts manager here is also a gearhead like us but dabbles in customs - he built a 53 CHEVY from the ground up himself. installed a 6.0 LS and much more. I love the look of it. Painted it in the Toyota magnetic Grey :cool:

Sold that and currently has a 1968 Firebird with a LS1 and 6 speed. interior is all done, next steps are installing a magnusen Supercharger and doing body/paint.

Fun guy to talk cars with!

CHEVY1.JPG
53 CHEVY.JPG
chevy bed.JPG
1968.jpg

That’s rad!

Kevin the parts manager here is also a gearhead like us but dabbles in customs - he built a 53 CHEVY from the ground up himself. installed a 6.0 LS and much more. I love the look of it. Painted it in the Toyota magnetic Grey :cool:

Sold that and currently has a 1968 Firebird with a LS1 and 6 speed. interior is all done, next steps are installing a magnusen Supercharger and doing body/paint.

Fun guy to talk cars with!

View attachment 2224959View attachment 2224960View attachment 2224961View attachment 2224962

Maybe he could work on Land Cruiser LS engine swaps... certainly add to Riverview‘s distinction ?

Maybe he could work on Land Cruiser LS engine swaps... certainly add to Riverview‘s distinction ?
It would be awesome to have a dealer supporting such conversations, bit after doing one, I understand why they cost so much. I won't name the shop, but when I called to inquire before starting mine, I was quoted $27k. The hotter trick would be to get a shipment of 1HD-FTs or FTEs. That is a killer motor and a worthwhile swap.

Congrats Murf! This is good to hear. My wife and I bought a 2018 Sienna from Riverview and we are friends of the owner. (My wife went to grad school with his wife).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom