Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My man, you are so solid and such a great service provider that I can’t imagine anyone not making the drive. Now you have fewer excuses for not making club meets since you are right there.

Riverview will be getting all of my business, I’m happy to work patiently with the parts area and love the discount.

My man, you are so solid and such a great service provider that I can’t imagine anyone not making the drive. Now you have fewer excuses for not making club meets since you are right there.

Riverview will be getting all of my business, I’m happy to work patiently with the parts area and love the discount.
Exactly what Steve said!!!!

In a few months, CBT is going to look at the customer satisfaction reviews and be like WTF happened? I think I am going to send my old buddy Warren an email telling him how badly CBT screwed up... Cheers to the start of a new chapter in your life @murf ! We all know that Riverside doesn't even know how lucky they are yet.

Murf,
I am so happy for you, and Riverview is lucky to have you. Your service department is in great hands and the future is looking bright! I will be by to say hi in the near future. All my business will be heading to Riverview. Please warn the parts department too...:beer:

Bought some parts through Kevin at Riverview. Nice guy and parts came in quick. Thanks for setting this up @murf! Perhaps one of these days we’ll meet and I can thank you in person.

Bought some parts through Kevin at Riverview. Nice guy and parts came in quick. Thanks for setting this up @murf! Perhaps one of these days we’ll meet and I can thank you in person.
Was that you last evening picking them up with your 4runner?

Congrats! I’ve had a few negative experiences in past years at Riverview but I’m totally willing to come back to have my 5th gen 4 runner serviced now that I know you’re there. I live in old town so that’s the closest dealership to me. 😁

Great referral to Scott Higgins at Avid. He recently did some work on my 79 40. All I can say is WOW, what a great guy and so knowledgeable. The work his shop did exceeded my expectations and my 40 has never run as good as it does now.

And yes, I told Kevin in parts that this is a Framed 4X4 Toyota club so he will also get calls from 4Runner / pickup / Tacoma, etc club people....

Was that you last evening picking them up with your 4runner?
Yep. Still buying and throwing parts at my 100 💸. Hope to have it moving again by January....

Nice Supercharged and outfitted 4Runner in the showroom here that I drool on. Its well sorted!

IMG_20191207_084917.jpg
IMG_20191207_084904.jpg

Congrats! I’ve had a few negative experiences in past years at Riverview but I’m totally willing to come back to have my 5th gen 4 runner serviced now that I know you’re there. I live in old town so that’s the closest dealership to me. 😁

Great referral to Scott Higgins at Avid. He recently did some work on my 79 40. All I can say is WOW, what a great guy and so knowledgeable. The work his shop did exceeded my expectations and my 40 has never run as good as it does now.

Wow thank you! I’m just glad you’re happy and your cruiser is running good! Thank you for your business Paul.

@murf Nice!! Congrats Eric! Have to say works out well for me being in the East Valley. Roughly 15 minutes closer which will help. But for those that it increases the distance don't let it deter. I gladly drove to CBT for service even though it was about 35-40 minutes away. Hard to put a distance tag on quality service and care. Happy and excited for you. Hope to make a visit sometime soon.

Congrats Murf! And now you are closer to Gilbert!

Congratulations Murf! Closer for us in Chandler!

Congrats, @murf!

I need some front panhard bushings so I’ll try to stop in and say hey tomorrow morning if you aren’t too busy.

I missed this one. I’ll bring my business to Riverside as well... the parts service at CBT hasn’t been quite the same since Richie left.

I really like have a personal relationship with my parts person and it’s getting hard to do.

And when I can I’ll be bringing our 5th gen 4Runner in for service...

Hey Eric just saw this. Congrats!

Congratulations! You’re certainly a little closer to me now. Lol. I’d follow you almost anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom