Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
I am now looking forward to a new opportunity as the Service Manager at Right Toyota! After 23 years at Camelback and 2020 at Riverview, now took the opportunity to get in close to home at Right Toyota in N Scottsdale as of March 2021.

If Riverview Toyota is more convenient to your location, just ask for Dave Harvey in the part dept and he will continue to take care of the club guys there in Mesa. Camelback has elected to discontinued club pricing,

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts at Right Toyota, call the parts dept @ 480-778-2281 and ask for Richard Knight - he is club friendly and knows his stuff.

We can work on 80 series and newer for dealership type repairs and maintenance (lexus and Toyota) . Parts and labor will continue to be at the club rate. PM me with any inquiries for service, parts to our parts dept. Of course any Toyota 4x4 in our club like 4Runners, etc are part of it too!

For older models/customization work, I strongly recommend Scott Higgins over at Avid Off Road 48zero-466-9212

Thank you! Murf

Last edited:
Wow Murf ..congrats!!!!!. That is close to my house. See you soon

I guess this is why I didn't see at CBT last week. Congrats!

Congratulations Murf! That's a trip for me but I'll swing by when I can. Lots of luck in the new position!

Explains why CBT parts guy told me last week that they will no longer be doing the Cruiser Club discount when I picked up parts. Wasn’t Richie, but a young guy I had not seen before.

Congrats, @murf, and thanks for letting us know to contact Kevin at your new place. Riverview is much closer to me than CBT anyways!

Explains why CBT parts guy told me last week that they will no longer be doing the Cruiser Club discount when I picked up parts.
Well, if CBT is backing away from offering parts discounts for the Copper State Cruiser folks, we will pick up the ball and make sure the group gets taken care of!

Congratulations Murph.

Look forward to checking out the new digs.

This is awesome! Agreed with the raise (or a laid back working environment).
Bummer it's close to Bass Pro. 👍

Congrats Murf! Now I have to call my friend who works at Tesla and apologize for calling him a liar when he said some guy he used to work with (not you) was the service manager at CBT :doh: haha!

Congrats Murf! Do they know they are getting a rock star? Your service has been stellar, I hope they gave you a HUGE raise, you certainly deserve all the best! See you at the new place soon my friend.

Congrats on the new spot, Murf!

It's the exact same distance for me, but a quicker drive. Looking forward to seeing the new spot.

Congrats Murf! I hope this works out well for you and Riverside. Unfortunately, for me, you are going in the wrong direction. You do know that are other Toyota dealerships on the west side don't you?

Congrats @murf Looking forward to seeing the new place next time im in town. CBT should have known better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom