Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They're releasing the upgraded fuel pumps and stages you'll receive a notice when your vehicle is opened up. You can send me your vin I'll double check it

Congrats Murf and best wishes to you!

congrats Murf, just reached out to about an oil change and check-up. Glad to have you at Riverview!

Murf.... are you still at Riverview? I just tried to send you an email and it bounced back, and I don't see you on the staff page anymore.... I hope all is well.

Murf.... are you still at Riverview? I just tried to send you an email and it bounced back, and I don't see you on the staff page anymore.... I hope all is well.

Eric moved up to Right Toyota in Scottsdale. Call on him there.

Eric moved up to Right Toyota in Scottsdale. Call on him there.
yes all is well and it is true! A very good opportunity came up at Right Toyota and I jumped on it.

Congrats Murf !

Congrats @murf ! Now even more convenient for some of us! Are any of the usual suspects from your Tech team moving too? Is there a CSC discount code for parts yet?

The LC techs live too far East to commute up here unfortunately. The parts manager was on vacation last week so I aim meeting with him tomorrow about the parts set up for CSC.

Ill let you know :)

Congrats @murf I have been taking my rig to Right for 15+ years. I never switched because they have always been good to me. There are some good folks there. I will stop in and say hello one day.

All right Copper State Cruisers: we are set up for parts discounts here at RIGHT TOYOTA! Call Rich Knight @ 480-778-2281 and mention Copper State Cruisers for the parts discount. he has been here for many years and is big in working with local club type parts requests. His email is rknight@righttoyota.com

As before, we can provide standard dealership repairs and maintenance. Any specialty work I would still recommend Scott @ Avid Cruisers.

Thank you!
Murf

Last edited:
FROM THE FIRST POST

I am now looking forward to a new opportunity as the Service Manager at Right Toyota! After 23 years at Camelback and 2020 at Riverview, now took the opportunity to get in close to home at Right Toyota in N Scottsdale as of March 2021.

If Riverview Toyota is more convenient to your location, just ask for Dave Harvey in the part dept and he will continue to take care of the club guys there in Mesa/East Valley. Camelback has elected to discontinued club pricing,

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts at Right Toyota, call the parts dept @ 480-778-2281 and ask for Richard Knight - he is club friendly and knows his stuff.

We can work on 80 series and newer for dealership type repairs and maintenance (lexus and Toyota) . Parts and labor will continue to be at the club rate. PM me with any inquiries for service, I cant look up parts so for parts, so please dont PM me on parts requests, call Richard in our parts dept for that please. Of course any Toyota 4x4 in our club like 4Runners, etc are part of it too!

For older models/customization work, I strongly recommend Scott Higgins over at Avid Off Road 48zero-466-9212

Thank you! Murf

Last edited:
Rich is amazing, I love him. I’m right next door at Infiniti and I’m always over getting parts for my 60 and GX from him. I’ll say hi next time I’ve over.

Congrats buddy @murf , see you soon. My Blue came from that dealership👍

I'm sure a lot of us would not be where we are today without your expertise and services for our beloved Cruisers. Congratulations Murf! All the best to you!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom