MudShip - Tucson to Phx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffRoad Rage

Dry Roasted in the Desert
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm looking to pick up this cage that @wildling has down in north Tucson for my 40 project. Any local members or Mudders traveling this way with a trailer or full size pickup in the near future? We can talk compensation (cash, parts trade, cases of beer, etc.) just let me know.
Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted

Thanks,
Norm

FJ40 Roll cage Tuscon Jan_19.jpg

If it fits in the back of my minitruck I can try to take it to you on Sunday! I may be going up to Phoenix to pick up some parts.

If it fits in the back of my minitruck I can try to take it to you on Sunday! I may be going up to Phoenix to pick up some parts.
I’m on the NW side near the 10. Give me a call and we can hook up. This cage fits in the back of my Nissan Titan with some roomto spare. I believe the bed is 6.5 ft and I’ll get measurements on the cage.

I’m on the NW side near the 10. Give me a call and we can hook up. This cage fits in the back of my Nissan Titan with some roomto spare. I believe the bed is 6.5 ft and I’ll get measurements on the cage.

PM me your number and we'll get in touch.

That would be awesome! Keep me posted and I can meet you on Sunday if it works out.

That would be awesome! Keep me posted and I can meet you on Sunday if it works out.

Absolutely! I think my parts run isn't going to happen but I'm going to try to make it happen! I'm going to speak with Joe tonight and then if you want I'll shoot you a PM and we can figure out the rest. :)

Many thanks to Will @yotadude520 for offering to make this happen. It just wasn't urgent enough to warrant a special trip. Thanks to Joe for getting the dimensions to Will. It will work out here eventually.

If anyone else is making the trip coming up let me know. I was thinking maybe some of the Tucson crew would be coming up for the Show n Shine at CBT.

Bump - in case anyone is coming up to the show and shine this weekend and might have room for the cage.

Thanks,
Norm

Bump for tomorrow, anyone?

Thanks to Joe and Heather for making the trip up to the CBT Show N Shine with the cage in tow! MudShip complete.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom