Mudship to Mardicrawl? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone going to Mardicrawl that can maybe help me with a mudship? I got a guy in Mississippi that wants my two front seats. I figure i might be able to get someone to get them to Mardicrawl and he thinks he might be able get them "mudshipped" back from there.

I know it is a long shot but i hate seeing parts go to wast if someone wants them.

Is anyone going to Mardicrawl that can maybe help me with a mudship? I got a guy in Mississippi that wants my two front seats. I figure i might be able to get someone to get them to Mardicrawl and he thinks he might be able get them "mudshipped" back from there.

I know it is a long shot but i hate seeing parts go to wast if someone wants them.

I believe there are several folks going, myself included. Depending on where you are this seems like a pretty easy thing to work out. I’m in Athens but travel around pretty good. Where are you?

I believe there are several folks going, myself included. Depending on where you are this seems like a pretty easy thing to work out. I’m in Athens but travel around pretty good. Where are you?

I am in Atlanta. I also travel around some on my days off. I only work 3 days a week but they are long 13 hour days and a mix of weekend and week days. but if i am off i can drive also.

I am in Atlanta. I also travel around some on my days off. I only work 3 days a week but they are long 13 hour days and a mix of weekend and week days. but if i am off i can drive also.

Shoot me a PM with your phone and let’s talk to coordinate some potential meeting days/times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom