Mudship to Charlotte NC...anyone need anything delivered? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm taking my trailer and Tundra down to Charlotte on Friday the 31st. I'll be leaving PA early a.m. , probably about six.

Anybody need anything delivered along RT 81?

I'm also going up to See Gary @shmukster on Wednesday, in case anybody needs something from him.

I don't have the time to stray too far off of 81.

I can also bring something back on my return trip, but I'll be pretty well loaded.

My route below.

Zmap.JPG

If it helps. I’ll volunteer my place to drop stuff off and I can get it to Arlington/ Alexandria. I’m right off 81.

NOW you tell me!

Posted this, literally, after I made the deal in Charlotte. I'm picking up about 7-8 bikes and a bunch of parts.

Posted this, literally, after I made the deal in Charlotte. I'm picking up about 7-8 bikes and a bunch of parts.
Busting your balls. Although I DID miss a chance on a really awesome MUDship deal today... The tires I picked up today in Raleigh could easily have been grabbed yesterday by the guy who drove to Madison, VA, to pick up a bumper today. I could have grabbed the bumper on my way down to SPENDING LAST NIGHT 30 miles from him! People need to ask about this crap when traveling!

Sorry I won't be around to help you load up and eat the lunch you'd like to buy me! Heading to MT in the stupid-early hours. Fishing and horses and beers, oh my!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom