Mudship space available - Durham to Greeneville and back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Will be making a trip from Durham to Greenville, SC tentatively on Thursday 8/16. Will be driving the Chevy and have some room on the way down and tons of room on the way back.

Available to take/bring back whatever, just ask.

Going to Marshall's place? If so, I have 2 cases there that could use a lift to the triangle.

Going to Marshall's place? If so, I have 2 cases there that could use a lift to the triangle.

I can if needed. Never been to his shop. I'm going here - 1489 Cedar Lane Rd, Greenville, SC 29617. Is it semi close?

Will be making a trip from Durham to Greenville, SC tentatively on Thursday 8/16. Will be driving the Chevy and have some room on the way down and tons of room on the way back.

Available to take/bring back whatever,
I have them

I have them

Oh sweet, sorry I missed that Eric. I'll have to keep my ear to the ground or figure out when I'll be down your way next. Are they in the way for you in the meantime?

Oh sweet, sorry I missed that Eric. I'll have to keep my ear to the ground or figure out when I'll be down your way next. Are they in the way for you in the meantime?

Not sure how far Eric is from my route...could meet up with him and grab them.

Last edited:
Hey, if it's not out of both of your ways....

I'm in NO RUSH, so I don't want to inconvenience anyone!

There are still several cases at Trollholes that need to go to Charlotte & Greensboro. @S4Cruiser, if you are pressed for time I can snag them & meet you close to where you are going as its not far from my office in downtown Greenville. Trollholes is in Mauldin/Simpsonville and across town from Cedar Lane but worth visiting IMO as there is always an amazing assortment of 20-30 Cruisers there typically!
@forrest5000 is right off I-85 in Belmont NC just south of Charlotte

Looks like I am making the drive tomorrow instead of Thursday.

@forrest5000 if you would like for me to grab some of those totes from Marshall then I can, just give me specifics on what I'm getting and from where...plus where to meet you in CLT. I hope to be coming back through CLT before rush hour.

@forrest5000 if you would like for me to grab some of those totes from Marshall then I can, just give me specifics on what I'm getting and from where...plus where to meet you in CLT. I hope to be coming back through CLT before rush hour.

If you happen to be bringing my other 4, I work just off exit 17 on I-85 and could meet up. Just let me know what time you'll be driving by.

I’ll check the thread later tonight, but I can meet you near the airport on 85 to grab cases for any CLT people. No later than 4pm tho. However many an 80 can hold. @forrest5000 will probably be working somewhere during the day.

What time do you estimate getting to Trollhole's? I will try to be there if possible. All cases left on back of Eric's 45 should go.....I think there should be 12 left as I got 14 transported last week. I asked Marshall to pull the two with MTWeller's name on them as I was able to fit 2 more than I estimated and grabbed 2 from my personal stash at the house.

@JohnVee , you should be able to fit 12 in an 80 easily!

What time do you estimate getting to Trollhole's? I will try to be there if possible. All cases left on back of Eric's 45 should go.....I think there should be 12 left as I got 14 transported last week. I asked Marshall to pull the two with MTWeller's name on them as I was able to fit 2 more than I estimated and grabbed 2 from my personal stash at the house.

@JohnVee , you should be able to fit 12 in an 80 easily!

Plan to leav Durham around 730/800ish. Will put me getting to Dover Machine around noonish. Trollholes is kinda on the other side of Greenville from Dover so maybe 2ish. If you PM me your contact info I can text you during the morning when I get a better idea of the time.

@OB-1 if your 4 are part of what's left then I will have them. I have no clue what the deal is with these cases...just trying to help if I can since I'll be traveling back with an empty truck.

@JohnVee I might be cutting it close making it back through CLT by 4pm.

I could grab all of the cases if you're unable to meet up with @JohnVee. I'll be at work until about 5:00 or so. I'll pm you my cell # just in case.

I should be around 5 or 6

Moving slow this morning but still plan to make the drive leaving Durham 9ish.

Moving slow this morning but still plan to make the drive leaving Durham 9ish.

Safe travels.....I swung by Trollhole's just now and confirmed that there are 14 cases to go to N.C. Have a meeting this afternoon so unsure if I will be able to connect with you today. Eric's pickup is actually in the shop getting worked on! I meant to take a picture as @forrest5000 didn't believe me last week.

@OB-1 : 4
@Simcoe : 4
@neslrac : 4
@JohnBoyd : 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom