MUDShip Request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if this is in the right spot, so feel free to move if needed.

I need some help getting some stuff I bought from Ragley, Louisiana, into my hands. I will be at the CLC Crawfish Boil in Jackson, Mississippi, this weekend if anyone is headed that way. Or maybe someone is passing through on their way to the Razorback Ramble in Hot Springs the following weekend. I'm in no hurry and would rather not make the 12-hour round-trip journey to pick it up. Will gladly compensate you for your time and trouble. The items are two medium-sized chainsaws. Any leads are greatly appreciated!

as Mike L Bang Bang has stated headed to RBR if ya can get em closer we B in Scott or perhaps can meet on the way with someone,let me know .

Cool. I will check and see if that is a possibility. Thank you so much for the offer!!!

I leave this Saturday for Ar. I can make a run in the wifes Honda to pick them up for you tommorrow(Friday) afternoon . Get me me guys address and and we can make this happen ! Thanks again for the parking spot last year

WHOW ! an other whole week in AR:bounce::bounce2::)

I leave this Saturday for Ar. I can make a run in the wifes Honda to pick them up for you tommorrow(Friday) afternoon . Get me me guys address and and we can make this happen ! Thanks again for the parking spot last year
Albert, you are awesome! Will send you a PM with some info. Can't thank you enough :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for all the help, fellas! I think they have secured a ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom