Mudship request. Rokon motorbike to Cloudcroft NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunbar

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi Book Cliff guys. My buddy Robert here in Houston bought a Rokon on ebay. It is in Grand Junction Colorado at the shop of the Book Cliff Cruiser clubhouse guy, Jon Harris. He picked it up from the seller and is storing it. The bike's destination is Cloudcroft NM. If I could even get it to Denver from Grand Junction that would be a big help. I have a Rising Sun friend, Overhanger on MUD, who could probably receive it and get it ready for Commercial ship or MUD ship to Cloudcroft in southern NM.

Anyone of you guys able to haul a motor bike to Denver?

Thanks,
Dunbar

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dunbar-
Let's get this thing home to it's owner. Anyone heading to Denver (or Cloudcroft) with a truck or trailer that can take a tag-along would be appreciated. A 12 pack of anything you want will go in on my behalf. If anyone local has a motorcycle hitch that would be another option.

Thanks Jon. I missed that there is a MUDship forum and got tweaked for posting in Chat. Another option is if someone is coming all the way to Houston. Then Robert could fix it up before taking it to his cabin in Cloudcroft.

I am heading over to Denver on Feb 19th and could take it along with me.

John. Great to hear. I assume if nothing comes up sooner it may work well. Let's chat about it at the next club meeting, which I need to touch base with you on.

Great John thanks!

I will work on a Denver landing zone for the Rokon and shipping on to Cloudcroft.

Dunbar

Great John thanks! I will work on a Denver landing zone for the Rokon and shipping on to Cloudcroft. Dunbar

I have a garage near downtown Denver if that helps at all. I can most likely help with shipping as we'll. PM me for info.

I am leaving for Denver Wednesday morning Feb. 19th. Dunbar, do you have an address where you want this dropped? Will someone be there?

Yes, Sending an email shortly with maps and contact info. I am having Jon Harris forward it to you as I do not have your address. I do have your phone number and will call shortly to confirm.

Thanks again.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom