Mudship - Philly to Knoxville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm driving down to Knoxville, from the Philadelphia area, on Thursday 6/11, and should be returning on Sunday 6/14.

I'll have an empty 26 foot truck with a lift gate on the way down. It will be partially full on the way home

Anybody need anything picked up/delivered along the way?

Basically taking Route 81 for the majority of this trip.

Wave as you go by! Safe travels Crusha!

My eagle eyes must be failing! Didn’t see you on my way north today. Maybe when we reverse courses on Sunday! Cashmere Beige Metallic 470 with the (uggghh...) spare tire on the roof so the dog can be comfortable in the back since the tire’s too big for the stupid hoist which is rusted frozen anyway so I guess I might as well junk the truck. I mean, wave if you see me! I’ll be expecting the one finger salute.

My eagle eyes must be failing! Didn’t see you on my way north today. Maybe when we reverse courses on Sunday! Cashmere Beige Metallic 470 with the (uggghh...) spare tire on the roof so the dog can be comfortable in the back since the tire’s too big for the stupid hoist which is rusted frozen anyway so I guess I might as well junk the truck. I mean, wave if you see me! I’ll be expecting the one finger salute.
Good thing tires aren't heavy if you get a flat... :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom