Mudship offer NOVA - ATL

afgman786

SILVER Star
Hey fellas going down to Atlanta the 30th and coming back the 8th. If there's anything anyone needs brought back or dropped off on the way down let me know!

Also anyone have extra handhelds I can borrow? Baofeng or what not? Going to be wheeling that labor day weekend and camping with cousins. They don't have any comms and I only have 2 baofengs

I will totally take a Combo#3, add a chili dog on the side, and a large Varsity O.

I am also disappointed in you by not starting off this thread with "whaadya have, whaadya have"

Can you get me a magic city or claremont lounge t-shirt (sized L or XL)? Also- can you please bring my empty jack daniels bottles down to ATL? They dont recycle glass in arlington county anymore...

afgman786

SILVER Star
Can you get me a magic city or claremont lounge t-shirt (sized L or XL)? Also- can you please bring my empty jack daniels bottles down to ATL? They dont recycle glass in arlington county anymore...
Only if you admit the GX isn't a land cruiser :flipoff2:

I am going for my cousin's wedding. Maybe you'll get your shirt hahaha

fjdemon

The Clermont Lounge, where strippers go to die

Last edited:
Top Bottom