Mudship Birmingham to Asheville, NC or close? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I have some speakers in Birmingham (Irondale) that I am trying to get to Western North Carolina or close...Knoxville, etc.

Long shot, but thought I would try!

Dang! A week too late... @MattyO was here and left to go "home" up there during the holidays...

Dang! A week too late... @MattyO was here and left to go "home" up there during the holidays...

I used to live in Birmingham, but bc of Covid we haven’t visited in almost a year. My buddy is hanging onto some speakers for me that I desperately want to get to me in a Asheville!

There is a group of us going to Windrock, TN in a few weeks. Come down to ride and take speakers home.

What weekend is it? Would my GX470 make it through with no lift? I do have AT tires.

There will be a mixed bag of mild to (semi)wild there

Thanks. I am not sure if I would be able to get there until Saturday afternoons and no one wants to be hauling speakers around in their ride while going down some trails. 😂

Thanks. I am not sure if I would be able to get there until Saturday afternoons and no one wants to be hauling speakers around in their ride while going down some trails. 😂
We’ve got a cabin rented and can keep them in there if you’re serious about coming.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time camping this weekend!

I wasn’t able to make this weekend happen, still looking for a Mudship possibility. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom