Mud-Ship -- Billings to Helena (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
Can anyone help?

if someone is going that way, I've got some parts that could hitch a ride also. From Billings to Helena.

Hi Paul @3_puppies - I'll help facilitate. I've got a guy in Helena that wants my Ramsey PTO winch. Winch is heavy but not fragile, so could go back of pickup truck.

Alfred, Larry has some things for me.
Paul

Paul I need a few things I need, I could make a run over, ill call tomorrow and see what would work

Larry, Sunday would be better, working in Pipestone today and cell service is sketchy.
Paul

Larry, please let me know when you might be going. Thanks.

Hi all! I'm Gene the guy trying to coordinate with Rigger about the Ramsey PTO. I'm in Helena and I know Paul. If Paul is unavailable on Sunday (today) you all could coordinate with me and I can receive or drop whatever anyone needs and meet up with Paul or whomever later. Let me know if I can help you all in anyway. My cell is (406) 431-4585. If I don't respond here on Mud throw me a text. I'll meet whoever whenever and that goes for any Cruiser head in here.
Cheers.

@brew8 I'm headed up to Billings on Tuesday. I can drop off the stuff then.

Did the winch make the trip?

not yet, we'll get together at some point, I have something for the return trip.

if all else fails, I need to be in Billings in early September and can do the transport.

I received the Ramsey winch parts when I wenter to Paul's house yesterday. Thanks to all who made this happen gentleman! Let me know if I can help at anytime in the future.

Best,

Gene Meegan

Got the bib today.

Nice to have lunch with Larry today.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom