Vendor MUD SANTA 2020 THANK YOU ALL VALUED CLIENTS ERIN & MATT ( 20% OFF STORE WIDE 48 Hour SALE NOW ) VintageTeqParts.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Matt! Happy New Year!

Thanks Matt!

I'm looking for a light switch and knob for my '65 Build. Possibly a door lock barrel and key too. Only driver's side.

Could you help?

I looked in your site but couldn't find it. Probably my bad.

Cheers!

J

Matt, I’m when’s the sale over? I need more stuff but can’t get to my 40 until end of day!

PM me

i will grandfather you in with a RAINY DAY Teq parts check !

no problem

i have your back

matt

1.001.jpg

Thanks Matt!

I'm looking for a light switch and knob for my '65 Build. Possibly a door lock barrel and key too. Only driver's side.

Could you help?

I looked in your site but couldn't find it. Probably my bad.

Cheers!

J

here is the Link to the drivers side door lock assy kit , comes with 2 oem keys too ........

let me look into the head light switch

is this a PUSH PULL

or a

ROTARY turn twist style u need ?

Rotary, like the wiper knob.

Do you know when they started being push/pull?

@pardion or @kevos37 or @65swb45 or @3_puppies will know the pro-date exactly

i think , it was 1967 -1968 approx was the transition .........range of update from twist rotary to push pull 🤔

but i could be wrong on this

so a expert is needed here

Thank you.
In any case, I do need the rotary one, both knob and switch.

i DO NOT have a RotAry head lights switch or knob in-stock right now

i would suggest PM @pardion , he might be able to assist you like right now real time live as we speak

ok

wife was nagging me sorry for delay

here is the 2 different varieties of 10mm x 1.25 JIS SEMS Bolts i have in a short length of 16mm from bolt hex head shoulder to end of male threads

Here is #4's HEX HEAD Casting stamp logo 's from the late 1970's NOS of course yellow Gold Zinc
limited quanities on hand but i have ..........well a small pile stash for the right fellow member's needs and wants :cool:

DSCN5433.JPG
DSCN5438.JPG
DSCN5441.JPG
DSCN5446.JPG
DSCN5447.JPG

LATE Modle today's BEST Silver ZINC OEM UNICORNS Shimmer Rainbows under the ambient light ,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:🦄🦄🦄

DSCN5450.JPG
DSCN5453.JPG
DSCN5454.JPG
DSCN5456.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom