Vendor MUD SANTA 2020 THANK YOU ALL VALUED CLIENTS ERIN & MATT ( 20% OFF STORE WIDE 48 Hour SALE NOW ) VintageTeqParts.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
MUD SANTA 2020

THANK YOU ALL VALUED CLIENTS

ERIN & MATT truly are blessed this year with good health ...(Now)
and to be surrounded buy the BEST DAM Community on this Green and snowy
MUDDY Teq Earth !

( 20% OFF STORE WIDE 48 Hour SALE NOW )

VintageTeqParts.com

NOTE: NO Silly Promo Codes , automatically takes off all parts we stock at checkout , so minimum no max no flipping games ,
ONLY JUST RIGHT

Thanks for a truly humbling season and year in 2020 !

2021 will see way way more needed reproduction parts and harder then HELL non usa ones to source as well , i have 2 planned trips already to the HOLY LAND SAUDI SPEC REGION , ( May peace be upon him )

to link up with my boots on the ground T=TEN classmate and now buisness partner Assif , T-TEN classmate forgien exgange student , a BIG BIG USA YANKEE shout out to my boy who makes alot of what i can bring to the table even possible
and may Peace be upon him and every MUD Member as well !

again, Erin my wife , and execuitive directer of our family run online parts store and little old me , @toyoytamatt humbally thank every one who has supported us and our vision of how to best serve the land cruiser community's parts needs and wants , its only gonna get bigger and better here in 2021 , lots more UNICORNS in the pasture , and well our ofiical COMPANY MASCOT
( Bando the Black Squrille ) as my dear friend @FJ40GURU so called him one day will keep you all filled in in our unique and sometimes off the hook artistic way , we are always proud of sharing ,,,,,,

so enjoy the next 48 hours , grab what u need , and problems or concerns PM me here on
MUD i will be checking in as much as i can next 48 hours my PM box
\

again , it is so so DAM KIller KOOL to be part of such a special place her we all call MUD

i must take a second and thank all the Volunteer staff moderators and the official staff like @woody , @Rigger , @Mace for all the countless hours behind the scenes to make my special place a wonderland of reality and total BLISS......:cool:

🦄

Kind Regards ,
erin and Toyotamatt ...
:santa: :santa: :santa:

index999999999999999999999999999999 - Copy.png

Last edited:
awesome! merry christmas Matt

and too all our fellow FEMALE Member Owner operators :

and very very merry xmass

from my Wife ERIN : she speaks here in this PM in PINK....fyi

" Happy 2020 Ladies keep up the good work , we can do it and you do ! "

ERiN ...........👧

😇

wendy-the-welder 1 - Copy.jpg

Awesome! Merry Christmas. Making my way to the site today!

Merry Christmas :steer: Matt :steer: !!

:cheers:

Awesome! Merry Christmas. Making my way to the site today!

thanks

erin and i are grateful for your support curtice .......... 🙂 :beer:

unicorn - Copy1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom