Mud flaps? Aftermarket or DIY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy!

It would be nice to keep the wet road debris off of my 60 in order to preserve it while also enjoying it. Do any of you Mudders have tips on any robust and utilitarian solutions?

Thanks!
Phil

original flaps are very expensive and unavailable and to my opinion they are crap, I am surprise that no-one with skills yet taped into this to create a kit to accommodate flat flaps

The mud flaps are nice - but lots of guys with modified Tacomas actually remove the mud flaps from their truck.
There seems to be a zillion different aftermarket mud flaps for the Tacoma online. They look awfully similar to the 60 flaps and maybe one of them could be made to work on your cruiser.

i put these up front. they work pretty well and are pretty cheap. i have OEM rear ones that i’m still using so don’t know what would be best back there. helps keep the road rash off the rockers for sure. i got them off amazon but paid less. just keep your eyes open for them i guess
AD3EF484-F181-4100-9A53-97F9C0AE14D1.png

Those look great! What brand are they? I also happened upon these. Quite cheap, and I had a set on my Subaru about ten years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom