MUD Bay - WPB to September Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MudBay for Setptember Trail Ride.

Need some stuff delivered to the trail ride from WPB (4 axles and some knuckles) and then maybe some smaller items brought back. Pete or anyone else going?

Bill.

Probably not going to Semptember Trail Ride, but will be in Jupiter from 10/22 to 11/6 at Eric's parents' house. If you don't find anyone coming up &/or still need stuff to come up here, just let me or Eric know.

That could work for me. I'll be going up to High Springs sometime before years end.

Steve

Sounds good to me. Just send me Eric's parents addy again and when I should drop the parts off and we're good. Kool - Thanks. Bill.

Sounds good to me. Just send me Eric's parents addy again and when I should drop the parts off and we're good. Kool - Thanks. Bill.

Sent directions by email. Let me know if you didn't get them.

Let me know when you are going, so I can let Mom and Dad know to expect you.

Thanks Bill and Eric & Sandy!

Steve,
Are you going up to SC? I ask as Trollhole is trying to get the PTO he got from me up there. If you are please PM me.
Thanks,
Harold

Harold, Eric, Sandy, etc. - I posted to the mudbay thread....

Bill:

I have an SST from Jerry for you. Sandy will bring it south with her.

Thanks. Did he give you my spare 12 mm knuckle studs, cones, washers, nuts, etc. Don't remember how many - but most if not all were cad plated new :D. He can keep the 11 mm studs he accidently used.

Bill:

I have an SST from Jerry for you. Sandy will bring it south with her.

Thanks. Did he give you my spare 12 mm knuckle studs, cones, washers, nuts, etc. Don't remember how many - but most if not all were cad plated new :D. He can keep the 11 mm studs he accidently used.

Yes - now that you mention it, I think they are in there. I will verify contents and report later.

Bill, the studs/nuts etc. are in there also. Thanks...

I also put in a pull scale for the preload setting of the bearings. Don't use it to weigh fish...

Still need a pass. side knuckle, 12mm size for JD's 40, anyone???

Jerry D.

Jerry - I have two knuckles - just never found a stud to check em with. I'll see if I can't verify by end of week - busy with surf hopefully :D. Guess I never followed up thinking you had found em...

Still have those 11 mm knuckles and SOA 4x4 labs arms for sale :D.

Bill, the studs/nuts etc. are in there also. Thanks...

I also put in a pull scale for the preload setting of the bearings. Don't use it to weigh fish...

Still need a pass. side knuckle, 12mm size for JD's 40, anyone???

Jerry D.

Oh yeah - hang onto the fish scale. I have one ;)

Latest skinny on this one - I will be attending a Rover Rally in Citrus on the 19, 20 and 21st. No worries they are letting me bring the FJ40.

Jerry is gonna meet me for pick up and drop off on a laundry list of items....

Anybody needs anything run down south let us know.

Latest skinny on this one - I will be attending a Rover Rally in Citrus on the 19, 20 and 21st. No worries they are letting me bring the FJ40.

Jerry is gonna meet me for pick up and drop off on a laundry list of items....

Anybody needs anything run down south let us know.

Bill:

Jerry just spoke to me on the phone about this. I still have the parts/SST that he gave me for you. Sandy is planning to be down in Jupiter around the 22nd, I think. Do you need these items sooner than that? I could probably make arrangements to meet you if necessary.

No I'm good - bring em back to Jerry if you can in the next week or so, no worries if not. I might swap knuckle out Saturday a.m. - depends on how ambitious I'm feeling. Ole trial and error method still works.

I still want to see the SST and learn how it works so I'll know for future reference.

No I'm good - bring em back to Jerry if you can in the next week or so, no worries if not. I might swap knuckle out Saturday a.m. - depends on how ambitious I'm feeling. Ole trial and error method still works.

I still want to see the SST and learn how it works so I'll know for future reference.

Jerry stopped by here on his way home from Perry. He has the parts now. Understand you guys were going to meet up next weekend anyway - so he will have the parts for you.

Kool. Thanks. Can you tell me how far Citrus is from Alpha? Gonna drop Al a line and see if anyone might want meet up if it's only an hour or so away. If not - guess I'll need to get motivated for the trail ride he's organizing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom