SOLD MT 1991 FJ80 292,000 clean title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
1991 Fj80, has a little over 290,000 miles and still going strong. This has been my daily driver for a few years now and has never let me down. Frame and axles have a little surface rust and the body has some small rust spots but nothing major, the rear hatch is the worst of it. It has one large dent in the tailgate and lots of other small things on the exterior. Interior is decent for its age, the drivers seat is the worst and has a large tear in it and the backseat has a tear as well. Comes with a 3rd row that doesn’t match the other seats. Power locks, windows and sunroof work (a little slow in the winter). I have done some maintenance while I’ve had it but it is need of some love. In the last 10,000 miles I’ve done
Front and rear brakes
Tie rods
Alignment
Windshield
Spark plugs/ wires
Dist cap/rotor
Fuel filter, Fuel pressure reg
Changed fluids- coolant, front/rear diffs, tranny/transfer case,brake fluid
Might be more I’m forgetting

Now for the bad
The paint is in rough shape
A/C doesn’t work ( haven’t had a belt on it since I got it)
Knuckles could use a rebuild
Suspension is pretty much toast
Has a clunk in the driveline
Has some exhaust leaks and heat shield over the cat is broken in half so it’s only the upper half stuck up there and it rattles around pretty good on bumpy roads.
CEL code 55,56 fuel trim lean and
Leaks some oil
Engine is pretty noisy, haven’t opened it up but at least a valve adjustment. The PO told me it had some sludge built up in the valve train and I took the out of sight out of mind approach. I have been changing the oil between 1k-2k miles to try and not make it worse and maybe clean it out slowly. It knocks for a few seconds on cold start in the winter. That being said it still runs and drives fine, I drove it 30 miles round trip to work for the last year. That’s everything I can remember right now. Trying to be upfront and honest about everything I know of, I’m sure there are at least a few things I don’t know about.
Hoping to pass this on to someone who has more time and money to put into than I do. I am asking $2500 obo, I am located in Columbia Falls, MT let me know if you have any questions

A3D82A08-AF78-4556-BEA0-A96ABBB43774.jpeg

D6014914-DABF-41B7-8B6C-1448FD136671.jpeg

9479D5FA-C7BB-4215-A5C2-8FDA1A1A56D4.jpeg

4CA7A9DA-1103-47F6-9DC2-2FB819F82227.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom