For Sale MS: 06 LX470 with 122K miles, Cali/southern Car no rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
black
Outside Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/65wtetmj22h42bl/AABvKY1u8atRs9QzTfBPVtuOa?dl=0
I am the 3rd owner of this black on tan 2006 Lexus LX470.

The original owner purchased this LX470 from the Putnam Lexus dealership in Redwood City, California and used it between his primary home in California and his second home in Oregon. The car was serviced at Toyota/Lexus dealerships in Oregon. In 2011, he brought it back to Putnam Lexus and traded it for a new car.

The 2nd owner purchased the vehicle in 2011 from Putnam Lexus with approximately 40k miles. He used the car as his daily driver in the Bay Area, so it has lived on the west coast (California and Oregon) for its entire life (no salt, zero rust) prior to moving to Mississippi with me. I purchased the car in 2018, and used it as my daily driver Today, the mileage is 122500. I've added BFG KO2's that have 20k miles on them

This LX470 has been well maintained and babied. The black exterior paint is perfect, the tan interior is extremely clean (non-smoker, no dogs, etc.). the previous owner, and myself changed the oil/filter every 5k miles with Mobil1 High Mileage synthetic oil and Toyota OEM filter. The 90k service (timing belt, water pump, etc.) was completed at the 2nd owners local Toyota dealership around 75k miles.

The 2nd owner made the following upgrades... my only contribution has been new tires and a new battery (about 6 months ago)... I intended to complete the car as an overland vehicle but never got around to it.

The stock AHC system was pulled out by Mudrak in Sonoma (dedicated Land Cruiser mechanic) and replaced with:
ICON 2.5” remote reservoir shocks with CDCV adjustment dial/valves;
SwayAway torsion bars in a custom thickness of 30.25mm which provide ~1.5” of lift in the front;
Old Man Emu (OME) 862 stock height rear coils which provide ~1.5” lift in the rear;
Stock upper control arms replaced with Blackhawk UCAs which adjust for camber/caster and utilize OEM rubber bushings; and
Slee diff drop to keep everything aligned.
The stock front bumper was replaced with:
ARB deluxe winch bumper;
ARB fog lights; and
Warn 9.5XP winch with synthetic line (completely unused).
The original front bumper and the running boards have been in storage and are also included with the sale of the vehicle.
Original ‘Plastic’ headlights (which came on later LX470s) replaced with more expensive OEM ‘Glass’ headlights (which came on earlier LX470s). These run $1000+ for the pair.
Bluetooth for integration of music (works seamlessly with the OEM Bluetooth for phone use).
For UV protection, the front driver & passenger windows tinted with the lightest film possible from Huper Optik (made in Germany).
The rear wind deflector was removed, the holes welded and the lift gate was repainted by Anthony’s Auto Craft in San Rafael, a body shop that does all the high-end cars in our area (receipt can be provided).

Price is $22,500 firm. I am located in Tupelo, MS...

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you wish to discuss the car. I'm working on getting more pics... the link below are pics from May of this year when I intended to list, but never got around to it. I've since put approximately 100 miles on it. the TPMS light is on, but I will have that fixed prior to new owner taking delivery. Also, I do have third row seats, took them out immediately upon taking delivery of the car as didn't need them... I also have running boards if want them.. I'll be adding more to the dropbox folder hopefully sometime this week.

B441331D-6A9B-4DEC-8139-9E8076658FEB.JPG

860EA378-AC53-4C39-B05C-65F415901427.JPG

84B8466C-A362-4745-9247-50984607437D.JPG

C9689E00-E41D-44A0-949A-DF24AD7460F1.JPG

D3958CA4-2124-4E95-B34D-1DDDF048C7C8.JPG

Nice rig, right price. This should move quickly.

Congrats to the buyer and seller! Great pics and one of the most detailed descriptions I've seen in a while. May I ask the size of the BFG KO2 tires?

The rear wind deflector was removed, the holes welded and the lift gate was repainted by Anthony’s Auto Craft in San Rafael, a body shop that does all the high-end cars in our area (receipt can be provided).

Great attention to detail on installation of the chrome trim. Should be an easy fix for the new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom