Moving to Paducah area

Plans call for a move to the Paducah area, it is Dad's home and it is time to move out to the "hurricane interstate" zone here in south Alabama. Looking for any info on things to lookout for, the good things etc. TIA. I will be bringing the LC.
Robert Brantley
TLCA# 1100

Last edited:

peterb

Robert
Welcome (back?) to the Bluegrass. I don't know of any TLCA members that far West but you have some good wheeling at Turkey Bay OHV in the LBL. We've wheeled there the last two years and I would be glad to let you know the next time we go.
If you want to come to the Lexington area and wheel with us, just let me know.
Good luck with your move.
Peter

hello folks from paducah,i would be interested in wheeling at turkey bay,im a roookie,dont have a cruiser,have 4runner,only remember seeing on fj60 in area,Heath area near the airport,how many in the area

Update on move to Ky. we made it to Cadiz and we are in the process of building a house just out of town. Hope to be in before the snow flys.. :)

Alz Toy

Isn't Cadiz close to Wicliff? Seems like I used to go thru there, after crossing the skinny bridges coming from Mo. If so, Flat Nasty could be in your future, as its would be around a 3-4 hr drive ( Salem Mo ). I'm sure you'll have some options for wheeling after you get settled. Al

Top Bottom