moving to marshalltown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon all,

so i have decided to retire out the NAVY and head back home to Marshalltown around DEC or JAN. is there anyone in that area?

cheers and look forward to meeting with you guys.

PS do you remember that crazy guy who drove his 45 from Cally to your event back in 2009, ROB, he is a crack up and wehen i was in Cally we did Rubicon together. what s up Rob

cheers

I don't know about Marshalltown specifically, but there are plenty of cruiserheads in the area... give a shout when you get here and we'll get you connected.

Eric in des moines

Near by

I am in Ankeny just north of Des moines. Not too far from Marshalltown. Welcome to the area and thank you for you service.

i grew up in iowa, marshalltown area, you welcome for the service i enjoy it... looking for a acreage as we speak, see ya all soon

cheers

Good afternoon all,

so i have decided to retire out the NAVY and head back home to Marshalltown around DEC or JAN. is there anyone in that area?

cheers and look forward to meeting with you guys.

PS do you remember that crazy guy who drove his 45 from Cally to your event back in 2009, ROB, he is a crack up and wehen i was in Cally we did Rubicon together. what s up Rob

cheers

Chappy, looks like I am really going to have to make Iowa net year :steer: Great news and cant wait to go wheeling with you again. PS Before you retire feel free to ship me any BJ-40's you might have found over there ( 70 series would work also ) LOL.

in all honesty i maybe able to ship a cruiser for you. but let me do some research. but prices here in germany are not that great FYI

YES YES YES make to iowa in 2014 for the event. by then i should have a rig, and shop up and running and you can stay there if you like too

Good afternoon again.

I am moved in here in marshalltown waiting furniture and tools.

We ended up with 4 acre farm.

Cheers

let me know if you have reason to be down in DSM sometime and we'll grab lunch or a beer or something with whoever is available... Overton has the most pretty stuff in the garage here close and is always up for a beer or whatever, so maybe at or near his building.

Awesome lots of room for anyone passing thru with a 40 and a Camper LOL. Guess Wendy and I need to plan a road trip. Welcome Back Brother.

let me know if you have reason to be down in DSM sometime and we'll grab lunch or a beer or something with whoever is available... Overton has the most pretty stuff in the garage here close and is always up for a beer or whatever, so maybe at or near his building.

Sweet. If all goes well I am heading to ankeny Thursday to look at a 40 I saw on Craig's list.

Cheers

Awesome lots of room for anyone passing thru with a 40 and a Camper LOL. Guess Wendy and I need to plan a road trip. Welcome Back Brother.

Yes sir Rob. Lots of room. No kidding You are always welcome.

Cheers.

So have you saw that one in ankeny He just replied to me today and said it has not ran but did 2 years ago and I can't come down till the weekend.

6 k is a little out of my budget right now but I folkie that one better.
I also found a 60 in ill. For 3800. I can't find the add now I go back and forth between 60 or 40

Cheers

I haven't seen it in person but it looked pretty rough for the money in the ad (to me)

If you're looking you should put the word out with a thread in the TallCorn section... maybe Zang would part with one of his herd, or Matt Tarnow over in the Quads knows of one.

Good am all

Went and looked at the 40 in ankeny real quick today and its a bit too far gone for me to put 4 k on a cruiser I can't drive home. Too much of a gamble I thought. If I could drive it home I could over look a lot of the issues but no go for me.

Cheers

Good am all

Went and looked at the 40 in ankeny real quick today and its a bit too far gone for me to put 4 k on a cruiser I can't drive home. Too much of a gamble I thought. If I could drive it home I could over look a lot of the issues but no go for me.

Cheers

If you're still in the market, I've got an '92 80 I'm considering selling. No moonroof, no roof rack, only a spec of rust on the passenger rear door. Just needs a little mechanical love. It runs fine but it leaking oil. I'm debating replacing the oil pan gasket, head gasket, rear main seal, etc. But I just got a new 70 series so...

no rig for me yet, freaking hard as heck to get a decent job so i am holding all cash close till i get something steady.

cheers

Good luck finding a job. I'm not actively selling my 80 so if you're interested down the road, let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom