Moving a Tub 10 Feet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Hey Fellas! My chassis and some smaller parts, batch #4 I think, went to powder on Friday. I pick it up on the 15th of Aug. I am planning on taking the tub and body panels to them at the same time and I am curious if anyone would be willing to drop by 10th-14th to help me move the tub onto the trailer. Shouldn't take four of us more than 10 mins to do and I'll have the trailer lined up in the driveway and the garage prepped and ready before you get here. I can handle the various body panels on my own.

IMG_20190719_131613.jpg

I should be around and I have softball in Reno on Wednesday nights so depending on game time I can make that day (14th).

I should be around and I have softball in Reno on Wednesday nights so depending on game time I can make that day (14th).

NICE! Thank you Greg. What time does the game start?

let me know a time and I can come up and help if it is after 5:00

Thanks Mark. I am thinking later in the evening, but before dark. That way it is cooler outside and maybe Greg will be done with his game. I think three can move it. I will drag my son out to help us too!

NICE! Thank you Greg. What time does the game start?
Game is early game that night, 6:30 so we would be done by 7:30ish depending then about 20 mins to get across town.

Dude! You should have texted me. I don't check the clubhouse as often as I should.

Well, you wanna come over tomorrow and help me move the frame off the trailer and into the garage? :grinpimp:

I can swing by after work. I get off at 4pm.
Sweet! I was kidding with you but you are welcome to come by if you don't mind. Do you think two of us can move it 10 feet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom