Movies, Movies, Movies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aug 8th you say.... nope, not this guy. I have a date with a trail in California I have been wanting to do for over 20 years ;)

But, y’all have fun too!

Aug 8th you say.... nope, not this guy. I have a date with a trail in California I have been wanting to do for over 20 years ;)

But, y’all have fun too!

Hasn't been in theaters for 26 years, but one of my favorites growing up. Came across "The Man From Snowy River" on TCM tonight.

No special effects, no CGI, just a good ole movie.

Hasn't been in theaters for 26 years, but one of my favorites growing up. Came across "The Man From Snowy River" on TCM tonight.

I watched it again too! Great movie! One of my top 5 of all time

I watched it again too! Great movie! One of my top 5 of all time

FYI It is on Netflix streaming and we continue to enjoy re-watching it. Grandson loves watching it for the footage of the horses.

Venom

(Set aside the change in origin story)

Totally unexpected...I liked it and my 18 and 14 year old boys did too.

FREE SOLO

Find it, go see it.

A local climbing gym out offered a free screening at a theater last week. I had already watched all the previews and YouTube videos about the climber, Alex Honnold, but if you can see this on the big screen, it is amazing. At the very least, you’ll want to go to Yosemite. The views are as incredible as the subject.

400403E7-A3EB-4CE9-A09D-EC38F780D9C8.jpeg

Incredible shots show climber on top of El Capitan as he became the first to climb it WITHOUT ropes | Daily Mail Online

Momentum Generation is a 2018 documentary about the group of SoCal surfer buddies who owned that scene through the 90s and beyond. It’s on HBO now...good watch.

Last edited:
Momentum Generation is a 2018 documentary about the group of SoCal surfer buddies who owned that scene through the 90s and beyond. It’s on HBO now...good watch.

I need to catch it. I can watch Step Into Liquid everytime its on.

Last edited:

Caught Jake the Snake on Joe Rogan ‘s podcast the other day (really good episode), and had to go check this out after.

Two thumbs up.

Dont waste your time. 2 1/2 hours of yawns. disappointed.
1564339006763.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom