Movies, Movies, Movies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^fun watching a movie that utilizes some legit weapons handling skills...

^^^fun watching a movie that utilizes some legit weapons handling skills...

And he actually reloads his guns lol. Keanu reeves actually shoots 3 gun with Terran tactical. He's come a long way from point break

checked out the latest triple X . better as a rental

John wick 2 was pretty awesome. It was basically 3-gun competition the movie. Complete with a full tarran tactical 3 gun load out for one scene. Tons of competition moves in the gunplay. We really enjoyed it. There was like almost zero story and the acting was kind of silly, but the action scenes were top notch. You also cringe as they destroy beautiful cars

Logan was phenominal. Exactly what an R rated wolverine is supposed to be. Ultra violent.

Kong Skull Island was great. Lots of jump scenes. Very entertaining. Intense.

Whether you hate Trum or love Trump, whether you were thoroughly entertained by the last election cycle or you despised it, your suspicions about politics will be confirmed in the recent Roger Stone documentary.

Get Me Roger Stone | Netflix Official Site

IMG_2386.JPG

Last edited:
Wonder Woman is the first of the new D.C. Universe that I thoroughly enjoyed. Gal Gadot was perfect.

WW is the talk.. Can't wait to see it.
Took the kiddos to see the latest Pirates of the Caribbean.. Entertaining but not the best one.

Wonder Woman rocked!
Nothing wrong with a bunch of fit woman running around.
John Wick 2 i liked the first one better. Worth the rent though.

Transformers Last Knight was entertaining . Just go for the ride

Despicable me 3 . Kids like it. Entertaining. No alot of minion scenes. Seems like the 80s are becoming more of a thing.

Power Rangers wasn't too bad. I am not a fan of the originals

Taking the kiddos down stellar 80's movie lane with some classics like Alien, Predator, Terminator ...through in Mortal Kombat since my son is getting into martial arts.

Spiderman Homecoming. good movie. kids liked it. I grew up with Spiderman comicbooks and cartoons one of my all time favorites. I am getting ticked that they have to keep changing the main characters. Flash Thomson is a blond haired ,white, dumb, jock, bully.. not a pakistani on the science team! Mary Jane is not a hispanic & dark haired .She is red haired bombshell!

plus the Vulture, Shocker, Sandman and other supervillains were straight up thugs. They did not have sob stories of why they are who they are.. Next thing you know they are going to write that Thanos ( the supervillain all the avengers movies are setting up for), is trying to kill everyone to save his sick son or some PC BS.

War for the Planet of the Apes... bunch of apes crying

So all of you do yourselves a favor and go see atomic blonde. The ole ball and chain and I went and saw it tonight. It excelled in.... umm.... great things. The action sequences were pretty good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom