Movers

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by wayne_fj40, Jun 2, 2003.

1. wayne_fj40

wayne_fj40

What company would all of you use to have a vehical shipped from one side of the united states to the other that is good and decent price ???Thanks cause this makes or breaks this cruiser sale

Not really a tech ? But it is for a cruiser

2. theo

theo

I looked into this awhile ago for shipping motorcycles.
    http://www.forwardair.com was cheapest by far, but they didn't ship to Montana. Not sure if they ship full sized vehicles, though.

3. rusmannx

rusmannx

mayflower or beacons are both national, and can move vehicles (i've worked for both)

4. Gus

Gus SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm facing the same problem, I've tried www.dasautoshippers.com, they'll ship anything from a restored Ferrari to a non-running POS to a cruiser(I've forgotten how much I was quoted but it wasn't as expensive as autotrans-express). You could try www.AutoTrans-Express.com if you get a little desperate, they aren't that cheap though, $1100 to ship a FJ40 cruiser from Vermont To Nevada. If you have a tow rig you could do it yourself for under $1000, provided you can get at least eight days off, the drive across country is really easy, done it a few times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.