**moved to Delta VS Panhard Discussion thread** Delta VS Rear Panhard Lift Bracket with Adjustable Panhard Rod? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a OME 3 inch lift on my '97 FZJ80 and am currently using an adjustable rear panhard rod. I am going to install a Delta VS panhard lift soon but wanted to know if I needed to acquire an OEM Panhard rod or if I could adjust/shorten the current rod to fit to the new lift bracket. If I am able to use the adjustable panhard, how long is the OEM panhard rod? Is that even how long it should be Or is there a good reference someone cam point me to on how to properly adjust the length of the panhard once it is installed with the lift bracket so that it is the proper length?

After some searching did find some information on the lift bracket but no dimensions or recommendations on using OEM vs Adjustable rods.

Thanks

Scott

1899238072.jpg

1899238074.jpg

I have the same 3" lift and adjustable panhard or not, get the Delta bracket. It makes a massive difference in how a lifted truck drives. No more tail wagging the dog, the truck moves like a single unit. My wife went from hating to ride in it, to driving at 75mph one-handed. It's that big a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom