Moved on up: 40 to 200 - what to do first? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL - same. I ran the 33’s until it was time to replace them but knew I’d end up on 34’s as soon as I added the lift. As far as offroad performance though, can’t say I notice any difference.
I’m running 34 10.50 17’s. BFG AT on ICON’s When I replace them I’m doing a 285 75 17 BFG or a Kenda 35 10.50 still up in the air on that one.

I’m running 34 10.50 17’s. BFG AT on ICON’s When I replace them I’m doing a 285 75 17 BFG or a Kenda 35 10.50 still up in the air on that one.

Are those the range Ds that cost $500 each? Was looking… and stopped.

Are those the range Ds that cost $500 each? Was looking… and stopped.
Got them right after I got the truck in December of 2019. Bought them from one of the big tire distributor that sells on eBay. Payed right at 1K for the set of 4. When I did the rear bumper a year later and needed a 5th it was about $300 for the one tire. 285 75 17 is about a 34 11.5. That’s what I’ll probably do next. The offset on the Icons gives a little more cushion for size. With what I have now I only had to trim the mudflats a very small amount.

Got them right after I got the truck in December of 2019. Bought them from one of the big tire distributor that sells on eBay. Payed right at 1K for the set of 4. When I did the rear bumper a year later and needed a 5th it was about $300 for the one tire. 285 75 17 is about a 34 11.5. That’s what I’ll probably do next. The offset on the Icons gives a little more cushion for size. With what I have now I only had to trim the mudflats a very small amount.

Thats probably what ill be doing.
Only manufacturer with a c load seems to be Toyo.
I dont really want to go to Es, but i might since KO2 just looks so good.
Dumb metric to go by but can’t help myself…
And if i stay on my 17s im not going into the 100lb corner range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom