Mouse v cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My gawd man, those mice are facing a serious operation to breach your critter security. Most troubling though is to learn they are in league with cats...

In all seriousness are you putting the peppermint essential oil on the dryer sheets or are you putting it directly on components in the tundra’s engine compartment?

Nope, I leave Bounce sheets untouched.

The essential oil / peppermint goes mainly by the firewall of each fender arch, but I sprinkle some i the forward arches when 2/3 the bottle been used close to the firewall.

I park the Tundra outside, and that soybean based wire insulation is catnip to rodents - IDK the exact year (posted it in the Tundra/Sequoia forum) - but 80’s have good ol’ petroleum based wire insulation.

But all newer rigs have the soybean rodent bait on the wires.

They even make the washer reservoir from that stuff, neighbor’s wife Subaru got it ate by mice.

Wait, what happened next!?!? That’s crazy. Self cooking raccoon.

I don't want to offend any animal lovers here on the details but lets just say he was guilty of breaking an entering and attempt to kill off a family and no longer with us. If I was as talented as @leonard_nemoy (nice work BTW) he would be a nice center console fur or maybe front door pocket accents... He was a health good looking animal, I think the idiots behind me feed him and squirrels, I'm about to deal with as well, as their dogs bark at the animals all night non stop... Felt sorry for the little guy but saw traces of him living and pissing on the roof so releasing him would have resulted in another break-in.
Need to get a camera and watch for more of them possibly still around then maybe direct it at the cruiser after the fact to watch for thefts there next with the value these 80's are starting to see. Until then I did get some coyote urine and And ammonia to do a little pest control. Tons of wildlife here so thankfully no mice in the 80 yet, we do have a Vole issue here but thinking they are too tubby to climb the 37's to break in the 80 lol.

56kxan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom