Mounting Bracket for Sniper Monitor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would share a bracket I found for easily mounting the Holley Sniper monitor under the dash. I like this especially at night because the monitor is bright. Didn't like having it mounted near or on the A-pillar for that reason. Found this product simply searching for Sniper monitor brackets. No affiliation with TGOG other than buying one bracket. Great service, follow-up and delivery. Install took 5 minutes. Easy to view entire screen. Very pleased with minimal investment.

IMG_6465.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6464.jpeg

I put mine below the tach so I can obsess over the numbers. I don't need to see the "fasten seatbelt" light anyhow. The only drawback is that it floods a lot of light at me while driving at night. Wish it had a "dimmer" function.

I use a magnetic mount on the lower dash (Niteize) just to the left of the steering column. Makes it easy to swap displays or adjust settings on the fly. I keep it angled slightly down and adjusted the screen brightness to where it's visible during the day, but not blinding at night... This option looks pretty clean, though.

I use a magnetic mount on the lower dash (Niteize) just to the left of the steering column. Makes it easy to swap displays or adjust settings on the fly. I keep it angled slightly down and adjusted the screen brightness to where it's visible during the day, but not blinding at night... This option looks pretty clean, though.
You found a brightness setting? 😄

That is my other favorite spot by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom