Mounting Bracket for Sniper Monitor

Thought I would share a bracket I found for easily mounting the Holley Sniper monitor under the dash. I like this especially at night because the monitor is bright. Didn't like having it mounted near or on the A-pillar for that reason. Found this product simply searching for Sniper monitor brackets. No affiliation with TGOG other than buying one bracket. Great service, follow-up and delivery. Install took 5 minutes. Easy to view entire screen. Very pleased with minimal investment.

IMG_6465.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6464.jpeg

MoaByte

SILVER Star
I put mine below the tach so I can obsess over the numbers. I don't need to see the "fasten seatbelt" light anyhow. The only drawback is that it floods a lot of light at me while driving at night. Wish it had a "dimmer" function.

I use a magnetic mount on the lower dash (Niteize) just to the left of the steering column. Makes it easy to swap displays or adjust settings on the fly. I keep it angled slightly down and adjusted the screen brightness to where it's visible during the day, but not blinding at night... This option looks pretty clean, though.

MoaByte

SILVER Star
I use a magnetic mount on the lower dash (Niteize) just to the left of the steering column. Makes it easy to swap displays or adjust settings on the fly. I keep it angled slightly down and adjusted the screen brightness to where it's visible during the day, but not blinding at night... This option looks pretty clean, though.
You found a brightness setting? 😄

That is my other favorite spot by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom