mounting a tv outdoors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone have any ideas on how to go about this? ideally i could buy (reasonably) a weatherproof cabinet for my own set.

these guys sell you their own set which is already weatherproof, but its extremely pricey:

SunBriteTV - Products

any a/v gurus out there that have a solution?

eta: its going outside under a pergola which is completely exposed to the elements. can provide picture of pergola if that would help in any way.

anyone have any ideas on how to go about this? ideally i could buy (reasonably) a weatherproof cabinet for my own set.

these guys sell you their own set which is already weatherproof, but its extremely pricey:

SunBriteTV - Products

any a/v gurus out there that have a solution?

eta: its going outside under a pergola which is completely exposed to the elements. can provide picture of pergola if that would help in any way.
i have thought about this quite a bit. since i'm not gonna watch tv outside while it's raining or snowing, i have decided to run the power and cable into water tight boxes, and buy an lcd flat screen and mount it on a quick release mount. then it's 1 minute to hang the tv,plug in the power and the cable, and watch. less time to take it in if the weather turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom