SOLD Mountainburg Arkansas 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mountainburg, Arkansas 72946 United States
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 0, 0)
Up for sale is my FJ62 Cruiser. I have had it 15 years or so. It has 181,000 miles on it. I pulled it out of LA CA all those years ago. It has been in UT, NV and just this year AR. It's basically rust free. It's all original drive train. I did put and OME lift kit and a 1 1/2" body lift on it. I also have and Aussie Locker in the rear and a Detroit Locker with Chrome Molly axle shafts in the front. This rig was set up and altered to be a trail rig. The front and rear bumpers were removed and custom ones put on. The rear quarter panels were altered so when falling off of rocks the bumper would take the hit. The clear coat is coming off on the passenger side. This rig spent most of its off-roading days in Moab UT, so I put the vents in the hood for that hot climate. I have the owners manual and the repair manual as well. It has a spare rear driveline under the back seat. It has a spot for two batteries only one installed at this time. It will start and run and drives, but it has been sitting on the back burner for sometime. I really wanted to put a V8 in it but never had the time. This rig will not pass smog. I do have a good CAT in the back, but even with that it has a really hard time passing a smog check. All sway bars are missing. I know what they are worth, but I just don't want to let it rot away out of neglect. I'm willing to talk about the price for the right person $9,500 OBO. NOTE: I do have a truck and trailer could possibly deliver or meet half way.

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

toy3.jpg

toy4.jpg

toy5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom