Mount Pleasant Lighted Christmas Parade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Get ready for the 24 annual Mt. Pleasant Christmas Parade.
This year it will be in December 8th, at 5:00.
We are allowed 8 vehicles, so far I have:
dbenke
@CharlestonG8R
@Salty Dog , and
@scott johnson

We usually meet around 3 to prep and grab a bite to eat, then get in the line up around 4:30
Always a good time.

I think @ErikinSC is still holding on to hope that The Gamecocks will make the SEC Championship that weekend.

I think @ErikinSC is still holding on to hope that The Gamecocks will make the SEC Championship that weekend.
Yeah, yeah, jokes. The NCAA intramural coed left-handing bowling championship for the hearing impaired is that same date and time, but I doubt I will be able to get tickets this late in the game. While that would make it seem like a shoe-in for my attendance, this also coincides with my foreman Christmas party, which is my primary dilemma.
Count me in as “more likely than @Beau Diddly to show up.” we’ll see what happens.

Get ready for the 24 annual Mt. Pleasant Christmas Parade.
This year it will be in December 8th, at 5:00.
We are allowed 8 vehicles, so far I have:
dbenke
@CharlestonG8R
@Salty Dog , and
@scott johnson

We usually meet around 3 to prep and grab a bite to eat, then get in the line up around 4:30
Always a good time.
New on here...and new owner of an 80 that probably won't be quite road ready in time, but I live a couple of blocks behind Moultrie if y'all happen to need anything.
Will Boles
8four32704657

We usually line up in the loop in front of Moultrie, come on out, you can ride with one of us.

Parade meeting tonight st 5:30 at town hall
Thursday, Nov. 21

Gahhh! Looks like I am a "maybe" for the parade, gents... I pulled the short straw for working the weekend. Will try to pass it along to someone that wants to earn some extra cash for Christmas presents.

Would have liked to participate, but i sold the TLC and still here in Kuwait till 8 December.

I'm going to marathon the weekend and potentailly head up to the ONSC Christmas Party and return Sunday for the Mt. P parade. If anyone is interested in caravaning, I'll be leaving Friday morning to the barn. If you haven't been to one, it a great time! Check out the ONSC clubhouse for more info.

Scott Johnson and I will also be going to the barn for the ONSC Christmas party.
Well have to hurry back to get ready for the parade.

We can meet at "The Southern" on Coleman Blvd. around 3

I am planning to be there for the 3PMmeetup.
@CharlestonG8R ?
6C06B833-9D0F-44AD-93E2-2FF9325E580B.jpeg

Saw you guys at the parade last night. Didn't realize there was a local club. Is this a good place to catch up on what's going on?
It is; unfortunately we are at the end of the year, but keep an eye out for the 2020 calendar. Also check out the Olde North State Cruisers and Upstate Cruisers calendars; we do some joint trips with them. All 3 clubs semi-coordinate the calendar to avoid overlapping events throughout the year. Sometimes we go to Cars and Coffee at Town Center in Mt P on Saturday morning; I think they start around 08:00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom