MOUNT PLEASANT CHRISTMAS PARADE SUN., DEC. 11, 5:30 PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I forgot to mention, they gave the Corvette club 10 vehicles...
They are bringing 9.
We could do the same if need be.

I got the line up email today...we are number 18...way up front this time.
I'm game for Kicking Chicken at noon.
We can play it by ear from there, we just need to be in line by 4.
We had a lot of down time before we moved last year, but being up front We probably won't be sitting near as long.
Bring some ideas of things to do next year.
Johnny wants to combine club events with LCLC, ONSC, and UC for this year. I think this makes us all stronger, better clubs.
We already participate in their club functions anyway.

SEE YOU SUNDAY AT NOON...!!!...!!!...!!!
4? I thought it was like 6 last year? I'll have to get prepared prior to arriving... I finished like RIGHT before we had to do the lineup.

About the events, just curious, was Jeff Taylor in the conversation? The 3 presidents were all at the Christmas party. Man, that was a fun time...

What does everyone think about starting with the oldest to newest.
That would put Erik or Matt first...not sure what year his 45 is, and Scott last.

I know your's is...

I think Randy was talking about where in Summerville to meet first.

I just saw where David mentioned meeting at The Kickin' Chicken for lunch (previous page). Sounds good to me. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll plan to be there at 12:30. @Yardboy @girraffe @ErikinSC y'all game for a convoy?

I'll be coming back from my company's supervisors Christmas party in Charleston Saturday & Sat night. Post up departure time from the 'ville - and I'll do what I can to make it; no promises. I have to bring the :princess: back from our overnight before I can cut loose.

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been so out of the loop recently. I've had a lot on the plate. My gang wants to watch the parade this year so I won't be in it this time around unfortunately. I'll definitely try to get some good photos though!

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been so out of the loop recently. I've had a lot on the plate. My gang wants to watch the parade this year so I won't be in it this time around unfortunately. I'll definitely try to get some good photos though!
Too bad because it would be sweet to have the HDJ81 in the lineup! Look forward to pics!

Hey Guys,

Same as Mark, will be watching this year. We have another couple with 2 kids that will be with us. Will have to shoot for next year if we can get a rig. Not sure where we will be yet but the tailgate will be down. Will try and make it before hand for club business.

What time are yall meeting at Kickin?

noon to 12:30 or so

Hey guys, sorry to change plans, but Rae and I are bringing one of our dogs this year. We were up against the wall getting lights ready last year and we barely finished before it was time to move out. Stupid electrical issues. In lieu of going to lunch, I think we are going to head straight to the parking lot and start hooking up lights and making sure everything is spic 'n span. @Yardboy @girraffe @ErikinSC leave from my place at noon?

Edit: we will bring a cooler of beverages and some food to enjoy while listening to hippie music on the Bluetooth player. @dbenke what parking lot were we getting situated in? Was it Whole Foods?

hi all new member here (just paid dues) was looking thru the pages didn't know about the parade :(

any room for 1 more truck?

lol I need to work out lights and decorations.

Hey guys, sorry to change plans, but Rae and I are bringing one of our dogs this year. We were up against the wall getting lights ready last year and we barely finished before it was time to move out. Stupid electrical issues. In lieu of going to lunch, I think we are going to head straight to the parking lot and start hooking up lights and making sure everything is spic 'n span. @Yardboy @girraffe @ErikinSC leave from my place at noon?

Edit: we will bring a cooler of beverages and some food to enjoy while listening to hippie music on the Bluetooth player. @dbenke what parking lot were we getting situated in? Was it Whole Foods?

Yeah i can meet you at noon.

we will see you at noontime

My parents aren't going to make it and I have the 3rd row in, so I have room for 4 if anyone wants to ride with us. We'll see y'all at noon at the Kickin' Chicken. See ya tomorrow!!

@wuagwan ' come on. What do you drive, trying to get as many different trucks as possible
@dustin weaver , yes, they are meeting at @CharlestonG8R house at noon.
@CharlestonG8R , that was the Harris Teeter parking lot...across the street from whole foods

I can't find my snowman...I bought a new inverter just for it.
Guess I should have looked for it first.

Does anyone have or can someone make a LCLC banner...last year, some didn't know who we were.
They said they couldn't read the window banners @ErikinSC , if you have an extra banner, I still have the holy city sign, we could mount it on that...it should show up well, it's black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom