MOUNT PLEASANT CHRISTMAS PARADE SUN., DEC. 11, 5:30 PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TailsWCU was going to ride with someone. We are capped at 8. They wanted to only have 6, so, we are already pushing it.

IMG_0374.GIF

I'm pushing it. ..I'm pushing it real good! !

Or real well (to be correct )

Cool! We are all set then. Summerville represent!

You're in, we wouldn't leave you out.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

So...just thinking ahead, I'm guessing my significant other may have an issue with the fumes from some of the rigs in the club if we were to ride in something older with baby. Anyone that has a newer rig have 2 spots for us? Otherwise it may just be me or us in the crowd, which would be ok. Worst case scenario we will park the truck and hang out on the tailgate while you guys ride by.

Seriously, all good if everyone is full just thought i would ask.

My parents may meet us there and ride with us, but if not you are more than welcome to ride in the Hundy!
Careful, Matt, Scott is going to have enough lights to make the sun jealous... :cheers:

Last year we met for lunch at The Kickin Chicken before the parade. I think we met at noon... are we up for that again?

Let me know the itinerary and we'll plan accordingly! Tails, I'll let you know as soon as I find out if my parents are riding. They're staying in Hilton Head over the weekend and may meet us in MP for the parade or may not!

What's the best way to attach the lights to the vehicle, Masking tape? Any other ideas?

Pop Rivets ? Mig / tig welding ? Otherwise 3M suction cups with hooks.

What's the best way to attach the lights to the vehicle, Masking tape? Any other ideas?
They make a 1" suction cup that holds the light strands or has a hook. Otherwise, I'm sure a good tape would work.

I just saw where David mentioned meeting at The Kickin' Chicken for lunch (previous page). Sounds good to me. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll plan to be there at 12:30. @Yardboy @girraffe @ErikinSC y'all game for a convoy?

I got the line up email today...we are number 18...way up front this time.
I'm game for Kicking Chicken at noon.
We can play it by ear from there, we just need to be in line by 4.
We had a lot of down time before we moved last year, but being up front We probably won't be sitting near as long.
Bring some ideas of things to do next year.
Johnny wants to combine club events with LCLC, ONSC, and UC for this year. I think this makes us all stronger, better clubs.
We already participate in their club functions anyway.

SEE YOU SUNDAY AT NOON...!!!...!!!...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom