Moulded Car Carpet Flooring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any experiences of these: Moulded Car Carpet Flooring - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FJ40/41/42 SWB WAGON 1980-1984 | eBay

The picture can´t be of this particular carpet.
s-l1600.jpg

This does look like it has a rubber pad section for the driver's shoe heals. RHD in the picture. Would verify that you can specify LHD it that is what you. May pop up when order RHD or LHD but would be sure. The discription does at least say fuel tank outside cabin. You order the color yet says last one.:hmm:

This does look like it has a rubber pad section for the driver's shoe heals. RHD in the picture. Would verify that you can specify LHD it that is what you.
Yes, I got an answer:
Left Had Drive is fine too, and the plastic isn't on the floor normally. That is a heel pad that has been fitted. We can add this too if you want for $30 extra.

Ordered, let’s see what it is.

How did it turn out? I'm looking for carpeting for my '78.

How did it turn out? I'm looking for carpeting for my '78.
Not installed yet, but seems to be ok. I had to order ”cargo” carpet too, ”front and rear” are only below the front seats and front floor.

Tried it a little for you:
46A7A53F-4C6D-403E-9FC5-FC6090321A1D.jpeg
518B8301-F3EA-4014-B35C-5C5141C40764.jpeg
9194694A-7A01-427A-80AD-045C95D525DC.jpeg
FE847859-1C08-4280-A28E-405CEE46FE21.jpeg

Not installed yet, but seems to be ok. I had to order ”cargo” carpet too, ”front and rear” are only below the front seats and front floor.

Tried it a little for you:
View attachment 1987402View attachment 1987403View attachment 1987404View attachment 1987405

Are you saying you ordered a third section to cover the floor front to back? Once I'm done restoring my 79 have no plans to ever remove the top. Have others can run with a soft top. I'm even considering covering the wheel wells.possibly sound deadening as well.

Are you saying you ordered a third section to cover the floor front to back?
The original selling advertisement said ”to suit front & rear”. I assumed it meant the rear floor too, but it didn’t. They changed the advertisement afterwards to ”to suit front & underseat”.

But yes, I ordered the cargo carpet too. So there is 3 peaces now to cover the whole floor.

Sound deadening (Dynamat) is coming definitely along with these.

The original selling advertisement said ”to suit front & rear”. I assumed it meant the rear floor too, but it didn’t. They changed the advertisement afterwards to ”to suit front & underseat”.

But yes, I ordered the cargo carpet too. So there is 3 peaces now to cover the whole floor.

Sound deadening (Dynamat) is coming definitely along with these.

Did they ship to you in Finland? I noticed the old eBay auction you linked said would ship to US. Not a real problem to work around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom